Sneak peek of new story

From: His Little Secret.

This is a Swae Lee story about Stepbrother and Sister. Enjoy! *this chapter not published yet, but it will be called "The Kiss"*

Skye's POV
Mom and "dad" were gone. It was just me and Swae, on the couch. He was pretty cute, and I think he likes me too. "soo... what's your name ma?" he said, smiling looking down at me licking his lips. "Skye" i said, blushing. "Well, you are beautiful I have to say" he said. "Well I can't lie either. You sexy as fuxkk" i said, biting my lip. "but you're my brother." i said. "Stepbrother." he corrected.

The next thing you know, we were leaning in, kissing. He put his hand up my skirt and rubbed my thigh and I moaned in the kiss.

"don't tell nobody." he said. "Don't worry. I sure know how to keep a dirty little secret. And trust me... There's alot of things mom dosen't know about me." I said. But he's famous. How do we know this wont end up on the media?

*the next morning*

"Mom, dont you get tired of watching TMZ 24/7?" i asked. I hate them, they always turning a small situation into a big rumor. The real reason I was asking because I was afraid she might find out. "Nope, not at all!" she said, smiling.

What do you think will happen?
Do you think Mom and Dad will find out?
Are you team Swae and Skye?
Will this leak out on the media?

The choice is yours.