Worried

This morning i got a call from swae. A big smile lightened my face when he said they let him out. Its been 3 weeks... the longest i've been without him. He said he's coming at 5:30 today.

"You miss him, dont ya" slim said. "all ik is ill be glad to see him." i smiled. My baby was ok after all.

A few minutes later he came through the door.

He covered my eyes.

"guess who?" he said. "Swae, ik its you." i said, i was glad he was home. I jumped on him and,gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"i seriously have to make shit up for this" swae said, shaking his head. "no, swae you really dont..." i said. "did you miss me?" "of course i missed you bae why wouldnt i" he said. He looked at the ground.

"Whats wrong baby?" i asked. "were going on tour." *sighs* "for how long?" i asked. "three weeks, leaving tomorrow" he said. "again?!" i asked. I sat on the bed and put my head on his chest. "i dont wanna be w/o you for 3 weeks. I already have and it was horrible without you." i said. Swae pulled me closer and embraced me. "kiss me" he said. I leaned in and when we kissed, i felt sparks. It felt like the fourth of july. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"its gonna be okay." he said. He stroked my hair.

I started thinking about what happened with jacob and cried harder.

It was just so sad. I wiped off the tears and decided to sing to Rihanna Stay. A few hours later, we drifted off to sleep