The Next Day

When i woke up i went through instagram. I had 927 new followers amd 6.5m already. I was being nosy amd scrolling through swae pics and i came across a pic of him and some girl kissing eachother. I was crying and in tears after all we been through. And to think, we have a child. She's only 2! I was so heart broken and i packed up my bags and took woke laelah up and i wrote a note a note for swae to let him know.

Dear Swae,
I know your probably wondering where i went, but why do you care. Im gone. I know what you did and now i know i was just a side hoe all along. So you can take ya ass with that hoe you been with behind my back and we have a kid. Bye.
Your Ex Side Chick.

After that, i left the house.

Swae pov
I woke up to melinda not there. I thought back to last night. Shit, I done fucked up bad. I read her not and i cant believe it. I love my child and wife with all my heart. How can i get her back? I tried calling but she wont answer.

Melinda pov
I didnt answer any of swaes calls, i just drove to my mom house. I was crying softly. "Mommy? are you cwying?" she asked. "no, im okay" i said. I was not. "Did daddy do somting wong?" she asked with twinkle in her eye. "No baby, dont worry." I got a call from slim.

OTF
hello? hey slim.
hey swae been trying to call you are you ok
yeah im fine without him
i know he didnt cheat on you
look on his ig then set him straight.
ok i got u sis i love you come back please i miss you
love you too bro
OFF THE PHONE

Swae pov
I was on the couch and slim fussed me out. I was so over with now i just went up to the room and calmed down.

Melinda pov
We pulled out at moms house. Her and meek were on the couch. "Hey meek, hey mom" I said. "Hey baby and bring my pooh bear ova here girl" she said, laughing. "Hey nana" she said, sitting on her lap and talking in her baby voice. "Hey laelah" she said and gave her a kiss. "Mom, swae cheated." i said. "HE WHAT!" she basically yelled. "Slim handled it though mom, it will be ok ill just go up to my room and get some sleep. "Ok" she said.