Last Chapter

Today, was Jailee's birthday.

Swae was out buying gifts and party stuff while I was decorating the house.

I invited Rihana, BlacChyna, Amber Rose, Ariana G, Tyga, Trey, Drake, Meek and Nic, and the OMG Girlz were gonna be preforming. Jailee loves them. I also invited many more people...

The party was gonna be a blast. The house was ready and our patio was too. It was very big. We were gonna habe a cookout on it. Slim and dd were cooking. I set the patio up with two white patio couches and then a one of them swinging chairs, and a table wih the umbrella.

Swae came back with steak, chicken, fresh veggies, cake, pie, and more stuff. He also bought Jai some gifts. They were in bags on the gift table.

I prepared the chicken. I put seasoning salt, peper, garlic, oragano, kosher salt, and some more stuff.

I put it in the oven for 1 hr and 39 mins.

Jailee was upstairs napping.

At 7:30, people started coming in the house with gifts. The music was up. Then mommy came in.

"Hey mom!" i said. She kissed my cheek and hugged my. "Where my birthday baby at?" she said. " Grandmaaa!" jailee said, running to her and nic picked her up. "Happy birthday!" Her, Chyna, and Ariana sang. "Thnk you!" jai said.

"How old is my lil baby today?" asked ari. "5!" she said, showing her hand. "Yay!" said Chyna.

Then Amber and Tyga came with gifts.

"Wassup yall?" i said.

"Hey girl" they said, hugging me.

Wiz, Rihana, Trey, and Drake also came. Slim and dd were at the grill.

They all bought gifts. I got on the stage outside and made a special announcement. We had a stage set up with a mic, and white folding chairs set up for people.

"May I have your attention please!" I shouted over the mic.

The people turned their focus to me.

"Thank you all for coming. I wanna say that we have 3 very special girls performing tonight. May i welcome you... THE OMG GIRLZ!" I shouted as they walked on the stage with their mics. The tune to Gucci This started playing.

*chours*
Gucci this gucci that, gucci erthang, gucci erthang, gucci erthang
Louis dis louie dat, louis erthang, louis erthang, louis erthang
Gimmie dis gimmie dat, gimme erthang, gimme erthang, gimme erthang
Killin dis, killin dat, killin erthang, killing erthang
*end of chours*

When that ended, they also performed "where the boys at?" everyone cheered and applauded. I am very proud of them.

Jai got to meet them and get an autograph. I could see she was very happy.

"Yall listen up, Jailee has something special to say!" i shouted over the mic.

"Thank yall for coming and this is the best birthday ever! what kinda 5 year old you know get to have the OMG Girlz preform?" she said.

everyone awwed and sang HBD.

I could say this was the best.

*end of story ✌*

Thank you guys for all the love and support yall showed to this story. It means soo much to me. BUT i am making ANOTHER swae lee story. I think yall would love it. BUT its a surprise. Sneek peek on the next page. I'm sooo excited for it. Bye babies! be sure to read the new story! I also might have a sequel to this in January. Idek yet.
~mimi ♡°♡