Relaxing

When we got back to the mansion, we saw swae and slim playing video games. I went ahead and put the kids to bed and go changed. I put on some white shorts, and a red crop top. I braided my hair in two braids and went back downstairs. I sat on the couch. "What movie yall wanna watch?" i said. "Paranormal activity 5" they all said at the same time. I put the movie in and i was bending down so swae slapped my butt. We all laughed and i blushed. Diamond got the blankets and popcorn so we could cuddle up on the white furry rug. Me and swae were laying beside eachother and dd was on slim lap on the couch. Since the blankets were on us swae thought he could do whatever he want. He started rubbing my butt so i moved his hand in winked (that meant later). He nodded and i bit my lip and faced the flatscreen.

2 hours later...

"Baby remember what you said, right" swae said, sitting on the bed. He sat on a chair and i played on my ipod "come get her" by rae sremmurd. I said it down and swae smiled, knowing i was almost ready.

I started giving him a freaky lap dance and started twerking on his lil spot. He let his head back. Then he laid me on thenbed and started kissing my neck. I moaned, it felt soo good.