The next day

~outfit in media~

"mom, im going to hang out with the boys" i called before leaving out the door. "ok, have fun!" she said. I started off walking to their house. As i was going a car pulled up beside me and rolled the window down.

"you are a bit too cute to be walking alone" he said. He was cute but i have a bf. "how bout a ride?" "umm, no thanks ill be going" i said picking up the pace. "by the way, my names Jacob" he said, handing me a piece of paper with his number. "feel free to call" "ok, sure" i lied. Then he pulled off.

As i was walking i passed a trashcan so i tossed the slip. Then i arrived to Swae's house.

"Hey, you look beautiful today" he said, hugging me. "why, dont i always look beautiful?" i said, blushing. I saw slim playing the xbox and i ran to him and gave him a bear hug and he almost fell over. "hey lindy" he said. "hey jimmy" i said. "soo, what yall been up to?" i laid on the couch with my head on swae's lap. "oh slim got a girlfriend, she should be down in a minute." said swae. A girl with black hair as long as mine came down. She was lightskinned, she had on a white ruffled shirt, and sime ripped acid jeans and some fruity pebbles. "hey yall" she said. "hi, whats your name?" i said. "oh, Diamond, yours?" "mine is melinda." i replied. "your very pretty" she said. I said thanks. "So, yall wanna hang out at the mall?" she said. "Its soo hot outside" slim said. "the pool in the backyard" i said. Swae and slim nodded their heads in agreement.