The Next Day

We woke up early for disneyland. We packed our stuff incase, but we weren't staying overnight. I packed my floral print bikini and lotion for we get wet. I got dressed (media) and then i went downstairs and swae made breakfast for us. "goodmorning baby" i said, hugging him. "goodmorning" he kissed my cheek. I saw jaliee eating. "Hey sweetie" I hugged and kissed her. "Hey mommy hey daddy!" she said. After that, we all got ready and i dressed jaliee. She had on an orange angry bird shirt that was cute. She had on white jeans and black chucks. Her hair was curly and soft. We all got in the car and but the bags in the trunk. Swae drove us and i strapped jai in the carseat. We drove off. The ride wasn't that long but it was all the way in Florida.

We got to disneyland and jai was excited. First, we got on the haunted roller coaster ride it was soo scary. After that, we got hungry so we got some cotton candy.

At the stand

"Welcome to disneyland, what flavor would you like?" the cc lady said. "mommy can i get strawbewwi short cake?" said jai. "Sure" i said. "We would like one strawberry shortcake, lemons and honey, and sky blueberry" i told her. We gave her the her the money and i was holding swae hand while jai was on his back. We got on more rides. It was a long day so we winded down in the resort.