Chapter 4 : Haunted house

It's only 12 now so I decided to take a nap setting an alarm of 3:30

Hmm what should I wear today? What the heck why am I getting excited over an amusement park!?Yaar won't it be awkward with only us ,I know Bhai won't leave me with someone I don't know well even if its his friend.

//Avni soon drifted to sleep submerged in her own monologue//

🌸

*Tring Tring*

🐼

After snoozing 5-6 times Avni finally woke up excited and changed to a comfortable midi and braided her hair.

At 5 minutes past 4 she went downstairs witnessing her brother along with Nischay waiting for her.

"Bhai yes app bhi aa raheho! We have to play roller coaster today! Let's take the first seat!!!" Avni exclaimed with joy.

"Me ek baar sirf chadhunga , I am not playing the same damn roller coaster 3 times like last time! Alright?" Abhinash demanded

Avni pouted glaring at Abhinash with her doe eyes.

"It's alright, I'll play with our Avni for as much as she want Alright?" Nischay assured Avni creasing her hair.

Avni finally smiled and they went for amusement park on car.

After simply chatting in the car and listening to music the three of them finally arrived at the Amusement park.

🌸

"Yay!" Avni ran excited while recording the view in her camcorder.

"Bhai! Sir! " Avni recorded Abhinash and Nischay in her camcorder.

"I want sugarcane juice!"Avni demanded pointing at the beverage counter.

"Alright! alright! And you Nischay?" Abhinash asked .

"Iced Americano" Nischay replied.

"Alright, I'll get us one" Abhinash went to get the drinks while Nischay and Avni contemplated what to ride first.

🌸

"Here Khargos your ganna ka juice and Nischay Teri Kali coffee and mine bubble tea."Abhinash distributed the drinks.

Everyone quenched their thirst while Avni was eyeing on Abhinash's drink.

"Bhai tera chakhana." Avni asked while Abhinash demanded not to drink more than two sips.

"Woah! It's refreshing!" Avni joyfully exclaimed.

"Sir Apka Kaisa Hai?" Avni asked Nischay.

"Nischay Nahi dega apna-he is a germeo-phob-" before Abhinash could answer on behalf of Nischay Avni had already sipped the iced Americano.

"Woah it's also refreshing! Bhai what were you saying?!"Avni asked Abhinash while Abhinash was shocked watching Nischay sip the iced Americano as if he wasn't the famous germeophobe in their uni .

"Nothing" Abhinash shrugged off and focused on his bubble tea .

🌸

"Now let's go to rollercoaster!" Avni exclaimed grabbing Abhinash's hand .

"No!I am not sitting in first seat!" Abhinash exclaimed in terror.

"Alright Nischay sir will sit with me " Avni said.

Both Nischay and Avni sat on front seat while Abhinash sat on the backseat of them .

Avni recorded Abhinash and Nischay in her camcorder excitedly while Nischay giggled at Avni's cute expression.

Even after 1 whole trip Avni insisted on playing again and Nischay bound by his words played with Avni the same damned rollercoaster for 3 times straight with no break

They played 360 and 180 ride 2 times while Abhinash laughed at Nischay as he was exhausted to core.

"How can this small person have so much energy?"Nischay asked himself in terror.

Thankfully Avni didn't insist playing more while Abhinash suggested to go in haunted house.

"Haunted house!? No!" Avni exclaimed in terror.

While Nischay was amused by the fact that Avni was more scared of ghost than that of the height.

"Yes let's go! I rode so many rides with you! Come accompany us!" Nischay pleaded with puppy eyes hiding revenge of exhaustion to core.

🐇

What the heck? Why is he pleading with those eyes?

Uff.. I can't resist it .. No but I am scared.. but he also played with me..

🐼

After giving thoughts Avni decided to go with them Avni tugged Abhinash's sleeve as he was leading the way and Avni and Nischay followed him from behind

Nischay was grossed out of how dark and filthy the haunted house looked covered with fake blood.

He regretted his own actions while Avni shut her eyes only to peep through her eyelashes to find a very creepy looking doll through her corner of eyes.

"Holy cow! " Avni screamed making Abhinash and Nischay flinch.

She detached her fingers from Abhinash's sleeve and threw herself at Nischay wrapping his torso with her tiny arms and her face burried on his chest.

****************☘*****************

How will Nischay react?

a. Hug her back!
b. Shove her off and laugh at her ?
c. Stay still

******************🍀***************

Stay tuned and comment down below!! Plz don't forget to vote..

*****************🍀****************