Chapter 13: Miss you

🦊

|•Nischay•|

I have completed my MD and decided to work in my father's hospital.

As I boarded for plane to India, my heart felt excited-excited to meet a certain person...

Will she remember me?us?God!I am an idiot it's already 5 years and ofcourse we weren't granted holiday so this is my first time visiting Mumbai in 5 years. How will she remember me!?

I heard she is studying at our hospital. 5 years-she is 22 now..My eyes are excited to get even a glimpse of her..

🌸

After a long flight as I boarded out of the plane, My phone rang..

"Hello ma, hmm, accha koi bat nai I can manage alone..oh alright!" I answered as a smile crept on my lips.

"Kuch nabanaye..alright alright..hmm"I answered while I saw a familiar figure cute as bunny running towards me..

As she threw herself at me-I was taken aback of how she hugged me and welcomed me with her milky voice.

Gosh! She has grown so much...she is cute and pretty as ever. I resisted my urge to press my lips on her and instead hugged her tightly twirling her without caring anyone's gaze.

"I am back!" I whispered inhaling her sweet fragrance and caressing her silky hair.

🐼

|•Author•|

Seeing the sight, Sneha's, Virat's and Neel's jaw dropped.

"Are they really not in a relationship!?" Neel asked with his jaw open.

"Surprisingly they aren't..." Sneha replied closing Neel's wide mouth with her hands.

"How are they so close even without contacting for 5 whole years!?" Virat questioned.

"What!? No contact?" Neel asked in surprise

"Yup Avni forgot her password and Nischay bhaiya doesn't check insta much and ofcourse his notification is full of followers so no contact.."Virat stated.

So basically they don't use fb, Avni sent follow request in insta but Nischay don't look at notification and they don't have each other's number and being really considerate and studious both feared calling each other feeling they would only disturb each other.

"Why did you not accept my follow request on insta!?" Avni asked sulking and hitting Nischay, withdrawing from hug.

" Hmm!? Follow request!? When?? Let me check!" Nischay asked as his eyes widened as if he committed a great sin.

Nischay offered Avni his phone and Avni realised so many people's after him like god!? His notification is full of bunch of follow requests.

Avni realised it would take forever to find her account in that crowd so she directly searched her account and pressed follow and confirm option.