Chapter 15: Cooking disaster!!

🐇

|•Avni•|

It's already been 4 days since Nischay sir arrived. Today's weekend so I decided to visit Shweta Aunty (Nischay's mom) as I always do once a month, maybe!?

As I reside on the couch chatting with Ruhani bhabi, acknowledging aunty and uncle had gone to mandir while Shreeyan bhaiya's busy working and Nischay sir still sleeping, bhabi suggested to cook while Bhaiya choked on suggestion, somehow looking anxious!?

Well I have never cooked in my life apart from making Maggie and tea!? Trusting Ruhani bhabi, I gathered myself in kitchen.

We decided to make roti and alu ki sabzi and raita. Roti!? I don't even know how to knead a dough.. Ruhani bhabi took the task of making raita and roti while I took the task of making sabzi. Well, I had once watched the YouTube tutorial so maybe I can make it!?

"What are you guys making!?" Shreeyan Bhaiya asked taking out water from fridge.

"Bhabi's making raita and roti and I am making sabzi.."I answered as bhabi was busy gathering the ingredients.

"Nahi jalaungi kitchen ko!"she answered furiously while Bhaiya answered with a nod as if saying: let's see?

At that moment I realized maybe Bhabi's not a good cook like me.

As I poured the oil in the pan, I mistakenly stirred the cumin with wet spatula and boom along with cumin, the oil also begun dancing.

With so much volume, bhabi groaned as she kneaded the dough which was so sticky and more like a soup.

"Shreeyan, what shall I do now!?" Bhabi asked Bhaiya while he shaked his head in disbelief at the sight of Ruhani bhabi struggling with dough and me struggling with the dance of oil and cumin.

"Patake kaun phodraha hai!?" Nischay sir exclaimed teasingly leaning at the entrance of kitchen while I scratched my head with embarrassment.

Averting my gaze, I hastily put the matar first instead of alu and now matar also joined the dancefloor making the noise worst...

"Mummy" I distanced myself from the pan as the hot oil touched my skin while on the other side I noticed Shreeyan bhaiya and bhabi playing holi with the soupy flour.

As I hissed in pain, Nischay sir ran towards me with concern.

"Oh my god!? Are you an idiot?" He exclaimed blowing the burned part while I smiled cheekily.

As I was enjoying the view (Nischay), Ruhani bhabi came drenching me with soupy flour while everyone just chuckled.

"God sare matar kale hogayae!" I exclaimed still not escapeing Nischay sir's hold!

Bhaiya turned off the gas while everyone was in mess. As its weekend the servant are on the leave and given uncle and aunty, we were sure they wouldn't return till evening.

"Honey no need for you to cook!" Shreeyan Bhaiya lovingly told Ruhani bhabi while I cringed in cheesiness cause just seeing Shreeyan bhaiya like this is unimaginable given his cold nature..

"Lagta hai maths is not the only one which gives you nightmare!" Nischay sir exclaimed knocking my forehead while I fake sulked.

As we washed our face and cleaned the mess (I am pretty good at cleaning), everyone realized they were starving.

So, now, Nischay sir and Shreeyan Bhaiya has decided to take the cooking while me and Ruhani bhabi are admiring their flawless culinary skills.

🌸

As me and bhabi made ourselves comfortable on the dining table, bhaiya and Nischay sir bought aromatic roti and paneer alu ki sabzi and coriander chutney.

My mouth drooled at the sight while my heart leaped up watching Nischay sir bring milk with ruafja.

As we self served, I witnessed Ruhani bhabi spoon feeding Shreeyan Bhaiya. Well I have known Shreeyan Bhaiya like since I was in middle school, I assume Nischay sir was in hostel then, maybe!? Just watching Bhaiya this cheesy is equivalent to watching my bhai being corney: that's cringy.

As I shaked my head in disbelief, I found Nischay sir gazing at me.

🐼

|•Author•|

"Hmm!? So what is our Avni doing these days?" Nischay asked while Ruhani and Shreeyan had their jaw dropped on listening 'our Avni'.

"Studying for test, we have test from Monday.. " Avni replied solemnly.

"Well! Wait sir, can you help me with the revision!?"Avni asked with her puppy eyes.

"Hmm, alright.." Nischay answered without thinking as he was lost in Avni's eyes.

"Why do you call him sir!? Just call him Bhaiya!" Ruhani exclaimed to Avni while Nischay choked.

"No!"Nischay exclaimed loudly while Ruhani and Shreeyan were taken aback from sudden denial.

"Well..its awkward cause he thought me maths when I was in 11th so I prefer saying sir!" Avni exclaimed with a smile while an 'oh' was formed on Ruhani's and Shreeyan's mouth and Nischay muttered 'thank God ' underneath his breath in relief.

🌸

🐇

|• Avni•|

After eating the brunch, we are in living room doing viva, so basically Nischay sir's asking me questions, bhaiya's busy in laptop while Bhabi's just unbothered observing us.

As we finished my revision of pharmacology, Nischay sir begun reading newspaper while I packed my bag. (Yup I bought the back as I came here from library).

" Are those reading glasses!?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yup.." Nischay sir answered still focused on newspaper.

'God! Why can't I have his focus like that piece of paper!' I came near towards Nischay sir taking off his glasses he raised his eyebrow looking at me as if asking: 'what's wrong?'

"Woah its cool!" I exclaimed fidgeting it while tried to return it back but my ankle got tangled up with my backpack and boom! I almost fell but luckily both me and the glasses are safe!

"Saved!" I exclaimed realizing that I didn't fell on couch but rather on the laps!!!!??????

******************🍀*****************

A/N: How was the chapter!!?? What will happen next?? Plz vote, follow and comment!!!

Target: 4 votes Plz readers!?

*****************🍀******************