Chapter 22: Confession (I)

🦊

|•Nischay •|

After whole 15 minutes of ride we arrived at my penthouse. I bought this penthouse near the hospital when I was studying MBBS.

I blindfold Avni whild she flashes her angelic smile at me.

"Uhuh so you've planned something!?" Avni asks teasingly while I hold her hand leading to upstairs in the indoor garden.

As I open her blindfold Avni examines the garden and begun dancing while I chuckled at her actions finding solace in her jingling anklet.

🐇

|•Avni•|

As Nis unfolds the blindfold, the sight was mesmerising. There were watertanks filled with jellyfish as if witnessing the stars. White coloured paper cranes almost my size hanged from god knows where while I hear canary birds chirping in melody.

My feets involuntarily moved on it's own while aroma of flowers made me tipsy.

"Nis, wow its absolutely gorgeous! The jellyfish looks like stars of sea!!" I exclaimed hugging Nis while he hugs me back.

"They sure do and you look like an angel  in between these stars.." He states obviously pecking my forehead.

I blushed at his words while the butterflies in my stomach fluttered their wings when he put a pendant on me.

The pendant was beautiful, the design was cute with sun in middle.

"Its gorgeous! But why a sun?" I ask curiously.

He flashed his dimple a showed me the locket he was wearing. As soon as I realized the meaning behind it, I couldn't control my smile.

How can someone be so thoughtful and breathtaking? His locket was as gorgeous as mine and the best part is that his locket had a sunflower in the middle.

"You are my sun and without you, me a sunflower would rather wither . You are my sole reason for glowing and I need you to remember that your sole existence is the reason which blooms me..I really love you Avni and I hope you make me yours!!"  Nis says holding my hands and staring my orbes while I smile with full content as tears of joy dwell up in my eyes.

"I-am-really-really-delighted my love, infact I have admired you the day we first met and adored you ever since. Your handsome face each day made me anxious-anxious that you divine smile might be captured by othe-r, just the thought-thought of it pierces thousand blades in my heart-what am I blabbering?-Basically what I want to say is I really-really love you infinite and you were mine the day I laid my eyes on you..." I say with stutter while his dimples were the sole cause of my nervousness..I put a bracelet designed bunny and fox on him while he traced his fingers on them.

"Is this fox me? And the bunny you??" He asks me with a smile while I nod vigorously.

Seeing his divine smile, I tiptoed and pulled him closer, putting his lips on mine.

His right hand was placed on my waist while he cupped my cheeks deepening the kiss.

My fingers traced his collar while both of our hearts were screaming in delight..

As we pull back from our very first kiss, I couldn't resist myself planting kisses all over him..

"My Avni's really impatient, and your lung capacity is remarkable!" Nis teases me while I was controlling my smile.

"Hmm!? You don't like it? Okay let's breakup, then!" I retorted fake sulking.

"Breakup!? That's not in my dictionary! And my jigglypuff, now you are tied up to me forever! And ofcourse I like it hun, no for record  I love it.." he says hovering over me while this time he initiated the kiss while I completely submitted myself to him wrapping my hands around his neck while he lifts me placing me on the round table.

As his fingers caressed my hair and his other palm rubbed my back, this time I deepened the kiss with a smile, while at the very same moment the moon came out from its hiding shining upon us and the canary birds sang as if congratulating us.

As we withdrew ourselves from the kiss, Nis was smiling and I noticed our pendants stuck together.

"It has magnet in it" Nis smiled cheekily while I ruffled his hair at his cuteness.

He then carried me in bridal style placing me in front of a cherry blossom tree while he bought a sprout.

Curiously I asked him,"What's this for?"

"Its a day lily. Let's plant it together! Our love will grow as this plant each day and remain unfazed as its flower every moment." He answers while a knot gets tied up in my heart at his symbolism.

I am into flowers and I know day lily refers love for lovers and is ever bloom plant...

"Sure!" I answer and we were gloves planting the day lily together and cherishing the moment! I should have bought camcorder or mobile..

I ask Nis for his phone and I noticed my picture in his wallpaper. How many times will this man steal my heart??

Opening the camera I start recording us planting the flower, bestowing kisses and swinging the swing...

Today was my most memorable day!! As Nis drops me near my university gate, I was reluctant to let him go..

I embraced him with all I have pecking him on his lips I hardly managed to get inside the hostel.....

*******************🍀****************

A\N : How was the chapter!?? Plz vote and comment if you liked it!!

Your vote keeps me motivated..

******************************