Chapter 5: Maths!?

Nischay froze at the moment caressing Avni's hair assuring her everything's alright while Abhinash unaware continued to walk without batting an eye at back.

After some minute Avni withdraw herself from Nischay shivering in fear while Nischay grabs her hand leading to escape gate of the haunted house

"Where were you guys? I was waiting for past 5 mins!" Abhinash exclaimed.

"Someone was really scared and was not willing to let go of me." Nischay dramatically said.

Avni's face turned red flustered by his remarks while he just cheekily smiled at her.

'God why ? It's so embarrassing!!!' Avni groaned.

Abhinash didn't utter a word and gestured that they should return back.

🌸

Avni dozed off in the car listening to BTS's music in earphone

"Bro are you not a germeophobe? Why did you let Avni hug you and even drank from the same straw? You better not be eyeing at my sister or I will break your legs!" Abhinash glared at Nischay.

Nischay didn't utter a word but gave his usual 'I don't know what you are talking about?' smile.

He glanced at Avni and smile crept at his lips. Did he found Avni cute? or he was just having fun as he has no younger sister. Abhinash gave Nischay 'What a prick ?'look.

🌸

🐇

|•Avni•|

"Khargos wake up !"I heard my brother calling me.

Waking up from deep slumber I splinted at home acknowledging that both mom and dad had arrived.

"Beta Avni, Nischay and Abhinash will guide you in maths so don't hesitate and be sure to practice maths from tomorrow onwards at least for 3 hours" dad stated.

"Okay! " I assured him and splinted
to my room.

🌸

Upon waking up I realised from today onward I have to practice maths in a summer vacation.....

I lifted my mood up and did some maths problems but couldn't solve a problem from vector! Why did I even chose science? I should have gone for commerce.

Feeling frustrated I went downstairs to have breakfast while dad and bhai along with Nischay were having serious talk about some patient's case.

I begun to eat parathas and halwa along with milk and ruafja . While washing my dishes Someone tapped my head and that someone was none other than Nischay ...sir? Senior?

"Did you practice maths ?" He asked in his cool tone and I simply responded with a light nod.

"Is there any topic you are unsure about?" He asked again.

"Yes beta, if you have any confusion ask your brothers" dad stated from behind.

"Umm..Vector..I am unsure about vector!"I responded.

"Hmm okay come to your brother's room to clear your doubt we are free now."he replied.

"Yes Khargos come to my room with book and pen now." Bhai shouted from behind.

I simply nodded my head and few minutes later arrived at my brother's room with my books and pen.

I don't know how my bhai will teach me. Everytime he teaches me we end up with argument.

While my brother was teaching me Nischay was simply playing games in his phone. He asked me about my study earlier as if he were going to teach me . Hmph!

🌸

🐼

|• Author •|

"You just have to prove this through parallelogram law of addition.Blah..Blah..Blah.."Abhinash taught Avni but Avni went blank.

"Wait how did you compare those triangle?" Avni asked .

"By triangle law?" Abhinash replied

"Wait what!?What's going on here .. Mereko nahi aa raha!!" Avni groaned in frustration.

"Khargos tujhse nahi hoga.."Abhinash exclaimed in defeat.

"Yaar tereko theorem yad bhi hai?"he asked again.

Avni simply scratched her head and grinned like a fool nodding no.

"Yaar mujhse nahi hoga, Nischay you teach." Abhinash dramatically exclaimed and started playing games .

Nischay came towards Avni and caressed her hair and asked her to remember the theorem first.

As the hands of clock overlapped each other Avni found the most hated subject of her life interesting. She completed her exercises and also practiced past question.

Nischay feeling proud patted her head and suggested her to take a break

"Woah thank you sir !you are a lifesaver "Avni exclaimed in happiness.

"I am not a lifesaver, Our Avni is really smart!" Nischay exclaimed caressing Avni's hair . Avni blushed hard while Abhinash shotted dragger at Nischay through his glare.

*Cough* *Cough*

Abhinash fake coughed and stated "hogaya 3 ghante Avni, now you should take a break and enjoy your free time."

Avni happily took her books and thanked Nischay again and teased Abhinash and went to her room.

"Yaar your sister is so cute!" Nischay shamelessly exclaimed .

"I am warning you Nischay; better not think her more than your sister ! " Abhinash exclaimed furiously.

Nischay cheekily smiled at Abhinash and did not responded him and went to the guestroom.

Abhinash in terror decided to forget everything and focus in his phone.

******************☘*****************

A/n : plz comment and vote down below and how was the chapter?

***********************************