Chapter 26: Sangeet (II)

🐼

|•Author•|

Well Avni, Nischay , Neel and Sneha had prepared a couple dance month ago for just for fun I guess!?

Well they decided to dance this at end moment when they found Neel would be present initially it was only Avni and Nischay.

As Neel and Nischay joined the stage, the venue was full of chaos. Both bride side and groom side begun hyping them.

Darling just kiss me slow your heart is all I own..

They danced like a ball while everyone were cheering them. Both Nischay's mother and Avni's mother were totally simping them while Nischay's friends' jaw dropped on the sight.

Nischay's and Avni's father were just enjoying the moment while Abhinash shrugging off the intent to beat Nischay to core once again, enjoyed the moment.

Soon the slow ballad turned to fast Bollywood song while the whole venue cheered the couples.

Rafta Rafta Dekho ankh meri ladi hai, ankh jisse ladi hai wo paas mere khadi hai..

Oh mere sona re sona re sona re...

Soon Neel and Sneha left the stage while only Avni and Nischay danced.

Bareli wale jhumke pe jiya lalchaye....

Wanna be my chammak challo...

As Avni and Nischay danced on the last song, Avni's feet got entangled on her lehnga making her loose her balance while Nischay held her waist balancing her.

The very same moment, when they tried detaching themselves, their couple pendant stuck together while the whole venue clapped and begun cheering for them.

Avni's and Nischay's mom were over the moon while their fathers were shocked but reformed and happy.

Flustered, Avni held Nischay's hand and left the stage joining her bhai.

Avni was flustered by the sudden unannounced announcement of their relationship.

"I"ll go and drink some sprite" She said generally as her throat was dry from all that dancing.

As soon as Avni left all the ladies joined the stage dancing their heart content while Abhinash along with his friends dragged Nischay to a corner.

They start kicking Nischay as he broke the 'bro code'.

Even though their friends never met Avni, Avni was already their sister and ofcourse the 'bro code' highlights to never date your friend's sister.

"I knew it! He always had an eyes on my Khargos!!"Abhinash exclaimed hitting Nischay while Nischay tried to control his smile.

"Now what's done done. If you dare to my sister cry, I'll burn you alive"Abhinash warns Nischay while his friends agrees.

Nischay on the other hand assured Abhinash that he would bestow Avni nothing but smile, happiness, love and care.

"Well honestly you two are quite a good match!" One of Nischay's friend exclaimed while Abhinash couldn't agree less making Nischay relief and happy.