Chapter 11: Homescreen

🦊

|Nischay|

I have been acting strange since last few days. I have never been a person who gets close to others ever. I rarely hug my own family or let them hug me but Abhinash's sister, I don't know why but I let her hug me everytime she gets chance to..

Even while departing for Mumbai, I couldn't take off my eyes off her.. Deep down I wanted her to bid me goodbye wrapping her tiny arms around me..

The day we first met, I was startled - startled how a lovely looking fairy made up of silk embraced me..and how I didn't hate it..how my fingers ran through her hair as if they belonged there and how her every move affected me making my heartbeat skip everytime..

I thought she was just a kid and treated her like my younger sister but deep down my heart made me more greedy, greedy enough to wish that she only hugs me, smile at me, gaze at me and not see me as a brother...

Ahh!? What am I thinking, I must have gone crazy due to this scorching heat! She's just 17!? I have really gone mad..

As I am reading the textbook, I can't proceed a single word, my mind is filled with her- Avni, the memories of those days floods my mind.

*Flashbacks *

"Sir, if you were a fruit, what would you be!?" Avni asked me as we were taking break from studies.

"Hmm..What!?" I replied curiously.

"A fine-apple!?" She said averting her gaze.

'Cute' I mumbled underneath my breath while Abhinash gave us a weird look shaking his head.

"Acha!? Bohot hogaya padhai me dhyan do!" I said with a chuckle knocking her forehead.

"Don't hit my forehead so much! What if I forget what I had studied!?" She said sulking.

"Theek hai theek hai . Ab Cramer's rule se ise solve karo!" I said diverting her attention..

*Flashback ends*

Those small sacred moments are replaying on my mind like a cassette...

I chuckled by myself while Abhinash gave me a weird look.

I really want to text her, ask her how her day was as always but sadly she has deactivated her account..and ofcourse I don't wanna disturb her no more, her boards are near and what if she will feel uncomfortable talking with someone older than her!?

Ahh! I don't know anymore, this is all this Abhinash's fault for bringing me his home for vacation!!

I glare at him took of my slipper throwing it to him.

"Chup re! Sab teri galti hai!!" I groaned in frustration.

"Meri galti, what ? What meri galti?" he asked me and ofcourse I can't say my problem to him! Mar dalega mujhe ye!

"Clean the room!" I ordered him in frustration as he was just laying and watching reels.

I take out my phone and instead ask Virat about Avni as I always do ever since she has deactivated her account.

🦋

Nischay
What's up !?

Virat
Bas karo! Apki Avni is fine!? Really? Why don't you just call and ask her instead of asking me?🧐

Nischay
Acha acha why are you mad!? Come on let's play game.😆

Virat
Sab pata hai mujhe! You want my plus point but I will not accept you as my jiju!🤪 Ruko Avi Abhinash bhaiya ko bolta hu!😎😂

Nischay
Are, esa mat karyo vai or I won't spare you from ragging once you enter medical college!🤨

Virat
Theek hai ..Theek hai game khelne chale jiju🤩😎🥴

Nischay
Ab hui na bat!

🦋

As we nowadays always play games we have got close. He is like a little brother to me. While my prospective brother-in-law was glaring at me I decided to focus on the game and study later.

Abhinash's phone rang

"Ha Khargos, Kya kar Rahi hai!?"Abhinash answered the phone while my stomach was doing cartwheels..

Arey Yaar! I also wanna talk to her, listen her milky voice, ask her how her day was and if she missed me or not..

I mentally slapped my self. Sober up! She's only 17!!And Abhinash will kill me~not like I will die~

Hearing her milky voice on the other side of line made my heart leap up.
A smile crept on my lips while I saw my homescreen~photo of Avni that I screenshoted and saved as my wallpaper on the 3rd day in Germany when I finally realised she's no younger sister of mine or friend or student but someone with whom I want to spend my dusk and dawn...

*****************🍀******************

A/N : How was the chapter!? Plz vote and follow if you liked it and do comment you opinion of Virat, Nischay, Avni and Abhinash and maybe Sneha!?

*Spoilers*
Time skip ahead! The real story begins now!!🤭😁😆😎

*****************🍀******************