Introduction

Beneath the cloak of nightfall, where shadows stretch and the air whispers with untold secrets, "The Creeping Darkness" awaits its readers

Beneath the cloak of nightfall, where shadows stretch and the air whispers with untold secrets, "The Creeping Darkness" awaits its readers. Crafted by the mysterious Lady Eckland, this compilation of supernatural and paranormal short stories beckons you to tread softly into a realm where the extraordinary reigns. Each narrative is a gateway to a world haunted by entities that defy explanation—places where the past refuses to die, and unseen dangers lurk in every silence. From the soft footsteps that follow you in an abandoned asylum to the chilling breath felt on the back of your neck in the safety of your home, Lady Eckland's vivid prose ensnares the senses, pulling you into the heart of darkness itself. With "The Creeping Darkness," prepare to explore the macabre and the eerie, the places light does not touch, and where the line between the living and the dead dissolves. But be forewarned, these stories are not just tales of horror; they are an invitation to witness the inexplicable. And once you've peered into the abyss, the shadows might just start peering back.