𝚒 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

Azani

Omniscient POV

Azani finally reached her apartment and the first thing she decided to do was take a shower.

It had been a very long day and she felt dirty and sweaty.

After taking her shower she felt a bit better, and now she was more comfortable, but to no avail.

She felt tired enough to sleep for days,but her mind would not even let her sleep for a minute.

Her thoughts consumed her as she vaguely ate a bowl of instant noodles; she was too exhausted to cook and felt too torpid to even flavor it.

(Torpid-mentally or physically inactive or exhausted)

As she sat there, her mind darted back to her ride home, she could remember the feeling of someone watching her, but she was too tired to care.

"Intense." she thought to herself.

This is the best way she could describe the way the gaze felt.

Azani further pondered on why someone would be so attentive to her ordinary appearance.

She placed the bowl on the kitchen counter then made her way to the bathroom, she paused infront of the mirror to examine her appearance.

Azani was deep brown in skin color and possessed a toned physique. She was often regarded as a tall female which never bothered her.

Her soft facial features and flawless skin always made for a great combination with her stature.

Often people would compliment her on the slender shape of her eyes and the way her long lashes draped over them.

"It must be these dark ass circles under my eyes pulling all that attention".

She then chuckled lightly but soon ended up bursting out into laughter at her own statement.

After a while her laughter calmed down and she exit the bathroom and went into her bedroom.

She turned off her room light, got in bed and made herself comfortable.

Now she was back to the usual routine. Staring out into the darkness with various depressive thoughts making their way to the forefront of her mind.

Azani let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes in an attempt to block out the thoughts that were beginning to surface.

Tonight, she was hoping that she could get some sleep.

Naja

Omniscient POV

"Don't tell me you will try Noah". Naja stated sternly,as she slammed her hands onto the desk.

"What else can I do, it's too short notice where will I get a replacement vehicle now?" Noah questioned.

"As a personal assistant your hired to assist, so assist me so I know that the ridiculously generous salary you're paid every month isn't just to maintain your Brioni suit collection".

Noah grimaced at her remark but held his composure.

"I'll have a vehicle waiting for you first thing in the morning, any personal preferences ma'am". Noah replied.

"Just get me a functional car Noah" Naja retorted, her voice filled with agitation.

She then ended the phone call.

Naja circled her apartment a few times walking in and out of each room trying to alleviate the frustration she felt from the day's events.

"A shower, that's what I need " She thought to herself.

Naja made her way to the bathroom, removed her clothing and carelessly threw them down on the marble floor as she approached the tub.

The tub was as smooth as satin bedecked with a leatherette head rest and equipped with pulsating water jets on each side.

"Money well spent."

She breathed out as she drifted off into pure relaxation.

As the water engulfed her body, she found her mind darting back to the woman she saw while traveling on the subway.

Naja started reassimilating her presence as if she was standing right infront of her.

(assimilate-Take in and understand fully)

The toned physique that pinned itself against her simple outfit along with the apparent soft, deep brown skin that peeked from the neck of her shirt demanded Naja's full attention.

As she narrowed her focus her eyes followed to the woman's face, which was slender and blemish free.

Her plump lips affixed with a soft shade of natural pink and beautiful slant light brown eyes could unravel anyone with just a slight gaze.

Naja felt captivated by her features but was still concerned about the prominent dark circles around her eyes and the dead expression that she carried on her face.

"Whats going on with her?" She wondered.

After a few minutes, Naja removed herself from the tub and got dressed in a simple white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

She rubbed her eyes and proceeded to retrieve her flash drive from her work bag.

She then grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen and went to her office.

Once she was situated she began to work on editing some photos of her clients.

-------------

Thank you for reading this chapter, if you like it, please vote and remember to show support!

Interact and share your opinions and feelings about the characters.

Thank you to my sister for helping me with this chapter.