𝚒𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 (𝚙𝚝 𝟸)

Azani

Omniscient POV

Azani exit the vehicle along with Naja, and they both begin approaching the restaurant.

As they walked to the entrance, the savory scents of various dishes wafted in the air, making Azani's stomach growl.

"Maybe this wasn't such a bad choice after all." she thought to herself.

Naja held open the door, allowing Azani to enter first.

As she stepped inside, she was immediately enveloped in a warm and vibrant atmosphere.

The first thing that caught her attention was the mixture of colors surrounding her.

The bright turquoise and yellow walls, the bold red and green tiles, and the lively decorations adorning the ceiling created a cheerful energy.

Azani paused, her gaze wandering, as she took in the aesthetics of her environment.

She was thoroughly impressed, and the place didn't look like anything she had ever seen before.

She continued to look around, before feeling a soft nudge on her shoulder.

"Hm?" Azani hummed, as she turned her attention to Naja.

"Come on, Let's go sit." Naja said.

Azani then followed alongside her, as she led the way towards an empty table.

Before Azani could approach her seat, Naja swiftly stepped in front of her, pulling out her chair.

Azani whispered a small "thank you" in response, before slowly sitting down.

Naja then gave her a warm smile in return, before taking a seat and handing her one of the menus resting on the table.

-

A few minutes went by, and the two women sat in silence, scanning through their menus.

Azani was feeling a bit indecisive because there were so many different options.

She was contemplating her decisions, wondering if she should get tacos, or if she should try something different.

Azani then glanced over at Naja, who surprisingly, was already looking at her.

She held a curious expression on her face.

"Have you figured out what you want yet?" she asked.

"No, I'm still looking. There's so many options, but I'll just -"

"Give me your menu for a second, I can help you." Naja interjected.

Before Azani could even give an answer, Naja had already taken the menu out of her hands.

She then flipped through the pages, before pausing and showing one of them to her.

"Why don't you get this? It's a Chicken Fajita Platter. It has chicken, bell peppers, cheese, sour cream and you get tortillas with it." she suggested.

Well, that doesn't sound too bad.

"Hmm okay. I'll try it" Azani agreed.

"Okay, so I guess we're done ordering."

A few minutes later, the waiter approached their table, and Naja placed both her and Azani's orders.

Azani was going to do it herself, but Naja told her not to worry about it and insisted on ordering for the both of them.