black box recording #4

Clip 3 of 3
Location: Unknown
Date: 24 July 2539

-RECORDING BEGINS-

[3:48:58 PM]

GENERAL JENKINS: Any updates on the little [long pause] issue we've been having?

COMMANDER HARRISON: That's what I went to check on, actually. I spoke with the people I have monitoring the situation, and everything seems to have quieted down. No word from the leaders since the message you saw.

GENERAL JENKINS: And do you believe that's the end of it, then?

COMMANDER HARRISON: Sir, I think this is just the beginning.

GENERAL JENKINS: And what would you say is their motivation for their actions? For their ideas and words?

COMMANDER HARRISON: Well, we do impose strict rules.

GENERAL JENKINS: To enforce order, of course.

COMMANDER HARRISON: Of course, sir.

GENERAL JENKINS: Is there something you would like to tell me, Commander?

COMMANDER HARRISON: No, sir.

GENERAL JENKINS: Hmm. Very well. I will continue surveillance on these... rebels, so to speak. Let us pray this does not get out to the public.

COMMANDER HARRISON: The only people who know are the intelligence officers, myself, and you.

GENERAL JENKINS: Well then. That could either be very good or very bad for you, Commander.

COMMANDER HARRISON: Indeed, sir.

GENERAL JENKINS: Well I suppose you will have to ensure that nothing leaks. Or, as you know, it will assuredly be you on the chopping block. 

COMMANDER HARRISON: Yes, sir.

GENERAL JENKINS: You are dismissed.

[receding footsteps, followed by a door closing]

[3:51:23 PM]

-END OF CLIP-