Part - 9

FLASHBACK CONTINUE

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ahhh... I can't even sleep." She whisper yelled and sat on bed. Y/N is in her room, on her bed switching sides continuously. She can't sleep because of yoongi and the moments they shared. Guess she'll not be able to forget her 16th birthday cause of this surprise.

TIME SKIP TO 2 YEAR

It's been 2 year, yoongi and y/n are still dating each other. It was going good until yoongi started noticing the difference in her behavior. She was clingy just like yoongi, giving her all attention to him and showing her affection to the fullest but nowadays she's distancing herself from him. Trying to ignore him, and if he tries to have conversation with her then she just give him short replies.

He wanted to know the reason behind this behavior of her and that's when he decided to question her on their anniversary which is today. He planned a small dinner together at the same place he proposed to her, she wasn't ready to come there but he requested her so badly that she couldn't deny him.

Right now, yoongi is waiting for her arrival.

YOONGI'S POV

I asked her to come around 7 and it's already 7:30, is she not going to come? Were my pleading nothing in front of her? Why is she doing all this? I'm getting hurt. I can't bear this.

Just when I was thinking of going back home she came in front of me. She looked so beautiful, she wore the same dress I gave her 2 years back. In these 2 years, she became more mature and beautiful. This dress is still fitting her so perfectly, hugging her waist showing her slender curves. I was lost in her beauty just then she snapped me back to reality by taking my name a little louder than usual.

"YOONGIII" She exclaimed.

"Y-yah" I stuttered.
"U-umm I- I was just thinking about something." I said again stuttering because I got shy as she caught me staring at her like that.

"Hmm. Tell me what you wanted to talk to me?" A shiver ran down my spine hearing her cold words. She said those words so coldly that I couldn't help but reconsider my question thinking she maybe doesn't care.

"How have you been?" I spoke softly thinking about starting a normal conversation before any serious topic starts.

"I'm good. Now let's cut the crap and come to the point, say whatever you want to say." She said and maintained her cold attitude .

"What happened to you y/n? Why are you changed? You weren't like this? L-like this cold! I-it's hurting." I said controlling my tears as my voice broke in between.

I was looking into her eyes all the time whereas she wasn't looking at me but looking here and there giving me cold shoulder but when my voice broke while I was saying my words she snapped her head towards me and her eyes softened a bit.

I saw that. I FREAKING SAW THAT SOFTNESS.

But her eyes again changed to cold ones within seconds. She is the same y/n yet I don't know her.

"I was always like this yoon-"

"No you were never like this before y/n for God sake. You were never cold, you were always a soft loving person which is no longer present in you." I cut her in between and said a little louder. She was taken back but I continued looking into her eyes all the time.

"You're in front of me. Close to me. Yet I feel like you're far from me. I know you so well yet I feel like I don't know this you." I pointed at her indicating the current y/n who is alot different from the y/n I know.