Hermosa

2 weeks later

I was still ignoring Robin. He has a girlfriend and due to this, i really don't want to interact with him. It hurts.
But i can't avoid him. I sit next to him at school everywhere and sometimes we have to work in pairs.

Right now we are having math. I was copying the board when i saw Robin sliding a note to me.
I open it.

What is your problem?

Nothing. I wrote.

Is it because of the rumours?

My eyes widened in shock. I decided to play it cool and act dumb.

What rumours? Maybe it's something else.

I don't have a girlfriend dumbass.
Now stop being mad and jealous.

I started smiling. I got so happy. But what if he found out that i have feelings for him?

I am not mad, neither jealous and i don't give a shit if you do.

Roxanne just admit you like me.

Bitch you wish.

What is that smile for huh? And you shouldn't have been ignoring me for two weeks you could've just ask me about it. You are so dumb do you believe everything you hear?

I felt my cheeks heating up.

Whatever Robin drop the topic.

Fine. I have the DVD for Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Wanna come over friday and watch it?

OMG OMG OMG. My mind started screaming as i read the words.

Yeah okay sure. I wrote back happily.

He didn't slide any notes anymore, he just dropped it in his bag and looked at me and gave me a nod. I just started realising how good he looks. I was analysing his beautiful features but i didn't realise that i was staring for too long.

"Got a staring problem hermosa?"-he looked at me smirking. What the fuck is hermosa?
"No i wasn't even staring." Oh i was.
"What does hermosa mean?"-i punched his arm.
"Umm it means dumbass."-he said quickly looking away.
"Then you are hermoso."-i chuckled.
"Yeah yeah sure. I'm not the one who was ignoring you for 2 weeks because i thought you had a boyfriend."
I immediately shut my mouth. I was roasted.
"Touché."-thats all i could say.
He giggled.

Robin's pov

"Got a staring problem hermosa?" Oh god did i really called her hermosa? What if she knows what it means? God Robin you're so dumb.
"No i wasn't even staring."-she said flustered.
"What does hermosa mean?"-she asked punching my arm.
Oh thank god she doesn't know what it means.
"Umm it means dumbass."-i lied and quickly looked away.
"Then you are hermoso."-she chuckled. If you knew what it actually means....
"Yeah yeah sure. I'm not the one who was ignoring you for 2 weeks because i thought you had a boyfriend."-she shut up immediately. Thats what i thought.
"Touché."-she replied and i giggled.