Chapter Five

-RIANA-

Returning home, i dropped myself on the couch. Closing my eyes I rested a little. After few minutes, I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Strange!"

I looked at the time and it was 8:25 pm. There was pin drop silence . Seems like no one is in the house. But where are the other people? Bhabhi didn't informed me that they are going out!

I checked the kitchen before heading towards kids bedroom. There was no one in the kitchen neither in the kids room . I headed towards upstairs, went to my room and kept my bag there.

Getting out of my bedroom , i went towards bhaiya and bhabhi's room .

"The door is locked. That means they are inside?"

I knocked on the door , but heard no response. "Bhabhi? Bhaiya?" I knocked again .

After knocking few more times , when i was about to leave for getting a spare key of the door, i heard a click sound of door opening. I pushed the door and saw bhabhi .

"Oh my god ! Bhabhi what happened to you?" I screamed .

Her hairs were messy , eyes half closed , she was trying her best to balance herself to stand . Hearing my scream she opened her eyes wide.

"W-what happed ria? Why are you screaming?" She asked in a very low and dull voice.

"Bhabhi apka ye hal kese ? Kya hua apko?" I held her and made her sit down on the bed . But she laid down dropping her head on the pillow .

(Bhabhi what happened?)

She chuckled with closed eyes. "Is she drunk?" I said to myself.

"Mene sar dard ki goli ki jagah galti se neend ki goli kha li ." Saying this she laid on the bed completely and covered her with duvet . Definitely she wanted to sleep more.

(I took sleeping pill instead of headache pill by mistake)

"Bhabhi uthiye , ap kab se so rahe ho aur bhaiya , varun , vartika kaha hai?" I asked her pulling her hands.

(Bhabhi get up. From when you are sleeping and where is bhaiya , varun and vartika ?)

"They are with their father. Now let me sleep naaaaaa...." She whined .

Without listening to her , i pulled her up and made her sit on the bed. Somehow i took her to the bathroom and washed her face. Okay , now at least she can walk by herself.

"Bhabhi , ap kapde badal lo , mai ati hu . Aur khabardar wapis soyi to!" I warned her.

(Bhabhi , change your clothes, i am coming. And i dare you to sleep again!)

Saying that to her , i directly went to my bedroom and changed my clothes after taking a shower. After that, i texted bhaiya to bring dinner for me and bhabhi as there is no dinner for us. And i am lazy to make it right now .

Me and bhabhi went to kitchen and i made her sit on the chair. I can clearly see how sleepy she is . She can barely open her eyes. I decided to make her a cup of tea, which can help her a little.

I made kadak adrak wali chai for her . And gave her to drink. I sat also sat down.

"Bhabhi, aj raat to ap bilkul nahi soyengi na?" I asked playfully.

"Meri bas chale to mai abhi so jau." She replied rolling her eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at her words.

"Oh bhabhi , you've slept a lot. Don't sleep tonight and don't let your husband sleep too." I winked at her, trying to tease her a little.