Chapter Two

-RIANA-

Waking up early is now my daily routine from past few weeks. Me and my company is launching new facial serums in the market. Not only me but also my employees are working day and night for this project. Today we have a meeting regarding the project at 9 am and right now it's 5 am .

"Chal ria , tyaar hoja ek nayi din ke liye!"

(Let's go ria , get ready for a new day)

Getting up from the bed i went to bathroom to get fresh after doing my bed . After getting fresh , i went to my closet and wore my gym clothes, Tied my hair into a ponytail and took my yoga mat and went to the balcony .

Wearing my headphones, i played music and began to workout. After half an hour of exercising , I finally stopped . My whole body is sweating badly. After couple of minutes of resting, i walked towards my bathroom to take a shower.

After stepping out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel, feeling the warmth of the steam dissipate. I moved to the mirror, wiping away the condensation, and began my morning routine.

With my hair and face ready, I went to my closet . I selected a white shirt and a navy blazer, I paired it with matching trousers, the perfect blend of comfort and style. I wore my favorite black heels, which was completing my look for today.

After putting some minimal jewelleries and some makeup, I took a final look in the mirror, adjusting my blazer.

"Hmm, looking good."

After complimenting myself, i went to the kitchen to grab a piece of bread as my breakfast.
But the view i saw in front of me made my jaw dropped . bhabhi and bhaiya were eating oops kissing each other in the kitchen . Bhabhi was sitting on the counter and bhaiya was between her legs.

A loud gasp left from bhabi's mouth as bhaiya started sucking her neck.

"Oh my holy eyes , guys go to the bedroom! It's kitchenn!!" I screeched while keeping my right hand on my eyes and other hand holding my bag .

Bhabhi flinched hearing my voice and got down after pushing bhaiya away.

"Tch ria , wrong timee.." bhaiya groaned.

"Wrong place bhaiya , go to the bedroom." I teased .

"Areh ria , we weren't d-doing anything . I came here to make paratha for you. W-wait a minute."
Bhabhi shuttered .

I smiled mischievously as I got a new chance to tease my bhabhi! Oh i love teasing herr!!!

"Magar dekhke to nahi lag raha ki.." I tried to tease my bhabhi but bhaiya cut me off saying sternly,

"Ria don't tease my wife! Have your breakfast and leave for work."

I rolled my eyes at his words and scoffed . Does he think that i am going to leave this opportunity like this? Huhh never!

Saying that he left the kitchen not before winking at his wife. Do they think that i am blind?

Shrugging my shoulders, i walked towards the cabinet and grabbed the plate , cleaned it and sat on the chair . Bhabi served me a paratha and poured some ghee on the top . I also added some achar on my plate and began to eat.

Oh my god, this tastes so good . After completing 2 whole parathas , I couldn't eat more. After washing my hands , my eyes went to the big wall clock in my living room.

Dang It's already 7:10 . My office is almost 30 minute away from our house . My office time starts at 8 am , and I always reach 20-30 minutes early.

I exited my house after bidding bye to bhabhi and bhaiya . Taking out the key , i sat on my range rover . As soon as i settled in my seat , I started driving.