Chapter Nine

-RIANA-

Stepping out of the bumper car , we went to the ice cream parlour. Varitka was whining to have ice cream , so we also decided to have some ice cream .

Me and bhabhi decided to have chocolate cone and vartika decided to have strawberry bar . Bhaiya didn't had any cause he doesn't like sweet much. He went to explore the park more with varun while we three girlies sat down on a bench near the ice cream parlour and started enjoying our ice cream.

Not after so long , we finished our ice cream . Bhabhi wiped Vartika's face and hands. Bhaiya also returned .

Finally the moment came which we were waiting for. The sun was setting. Enjoying the sunset in ferris wheel is amazing. Bhaiya bought us four tickets, they didn't take any charges for Varun as he was a kid .

"Mai , Laksh aur Varun ek cabin me chalte hai . Ria tum aur Vartika ek cabin me chad jao." Bhabhi suggested.

But I didn't wanted to ruin their romantic moment. I remember bhabhi once said, how she misses the moments with bhaiya she spent after their marriage, now she is all busy with the kids and gets less time to spend with bhaiya.

"Nahi bhabhi, mai baccho ko leke iss cabin me ja rahi hu , ap dono samne wale me chad jana." Saying that I winked at both of them and got into a cabin with Varun and Vartika .

(No bhabhi, i am getting into this cabin with the kids, you both get in the front cabin)

The ride began with a gentle jolt and slowly we started to climb higher. Vartika was a bit scared but varun was enjoying fully.

"Mimi, sun!" Varun said pointing at the sun . "Yes baby, it's sun. Pretty right?" I replied. "Pwetty." He started clapping in excitement.

I was enjoying the view, just then vartika shook my hand. "Mimi look." She said pointing at the cabin in our front.

"Ma baba are kissing!" She said covering her mouth and giggling . I quickly covered varun's eyes as he was looking toward them too.

"Hey! You shouldn't look at them like this." I scolded her. "Why? Why can't i see my parents loving each other?" She questioned narrowing her eyes.

"W-what?" I screeched in surprise. "Who told you that they are l-loving each other?" I asked being all surprised. How this little badminton sized girl knows all these? I barely knew the word 'kiss' when i was 6.

"Ma told me! Once they were kissing, i saw that , when i asked what they were doing she said this is a way they love each other." She explained.

"She really said this to her daughter?" I said to my self . "Okay okay! Leave them , let them do whatever they want huh? Let's enjoy the view?" I asked to her trying to divert her attention.

The sun was already gone. We all were walking toward our car to go back home. Bhaiya was walking with the kids in front of us and me and bhabhi was walking side by side behind them.

"What were you both doing in the ferris wheel bhabi?" I asked crossing my arms. She looked a bit shocked at my question. "What do you mean?"

"Okay leave that. You said to vartika that kissing is loving each other ?" I again asked. She covered her mouth in surprise. "Who told you that?" She asked.

"Who else? We saw you both kissing in ferris wheel." I said rolling my eyes. Bhabhi bit her lower lip. "I told your brother not to kiss me, but he had to fulfil my kdrama wishes." She said sighing annoyingly. "I always end up being embarrassed that too in front of my own kids." She did a dramatic cry.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Ohh bhabhi! It's okay, you can tell this stories to your grandchildrens! But i am glad that my brother is treating you well."