Chapter Seven

-RIANA-

I was exercising in my room when I heard knocks on my door. I checked the time and it was 8:25. Well I woke up late today, who wakes up early on weekends?

'Cough' i do , sometimes, when i have works.

I opened the door only to find two little figures standing outside of my room , Vartika and Varun .
"Hey babiesssss! Good morning.." I greeted them in a very childish voice.

Varun always tried to speak or smile or laugh whenever i talk to him , but today he just opened his arms for me to take him on my arms. "Oh my baby!"

I picked him up and peaked him cheeks. "Ma baba are still sleeping, we knocked at their room first , but they didn't replied." Vartika complained about them .

"What? It's unusual. They wake up early every morning for puja. It's okay they are maybe tired and couldn't wake up." I tried to explain to little Vartika.

"Mimi, we are hungry!" Vartika pouted. She again spoke, "Me and Varun woke up a long ago."

Oh my god, kids are hungry? "Are baba , mujhe pehle batana tha na baby! Chalo chalo neeche chalo mai tum dono ko yum yum breakfast bana deti hu." I said trying to make the excited .

Hearing the word 'yum yum' Varun's mood lit up . He looked at me being all excited.

"Yes mimi, let's go." Vartika said. "Leshgoooo" Varun also joined us.

Entering in the kitchen , i made them sit on the table securely which was connected to the kitchen . I cut the strawberries and made strawberry smoothie for them and me as well. I gave two strawberries to them so that they can at least eat something.

Vartika loves to eat pancakes , so I decided to make them as they are easy and they will be ready in less time . Within a short time , i was done making pancakes for them .

I took out their plates and served the pancakes. I decorated them with strawberries, made heart shaped eyes and a smile with mapple syrup . I took another two bowls and poured the smoothies there and decorated that as well .

I learned a lesson that when you want to feed the kids , decoration of food is important. If you decorate the food well, they will even eat veggies without any tantrums . But if you don't decorate the food , they won't even eat their favourite food. The food needs to look yummy and tempting to them.

I served them their breakfast and i was surprised that even Varun started eating with his own hands . But I decided to feed him so that he doesn't mess up .

"Aww, my poor babies were so hungry!" I thought while feeding Varun . They were eating like so obedient children .

"Mimi so yummyyyy" Vartika complemented while taking a bite from the pancake. I smiled at her. Varun pointed his finger to the smoothie, wanting to me to feed him that.

When the kids were almost done with their breakfast, we heard some loud noises. We three turned our heads toward the direction , from where the noises were coming.

It was bhabhi, she was coming downstairs running. Bhaiya was behind her not running but his pace was fast.

"Oh my god , i am so sorry , i overslept." She kept chanting while coming downstairs . She was almost about to trip and fall but bhaiya caught her and saved her from falling.

"Calm down pihu. It's alright." Bhaiya said calming her.

"Bhabhi ! Are you okay? Be careful." I asked as they both entered in the kitchen. "I am alright." Bhabhi assured me. "You made them breakfast?" Bhaiya asked me.