tease

1983/May

For the last weeks of May, the boys were getting ready to perform at the US festival. And that meant a lot of work for me. All the prepping, calling, paperwork and so on. Since I was only the assistant and not the manager, my schedule was not as busy as Docs, but he wanted me to see everything and pretty much do a lot as well. I guessed it was because, he wanted later on to have me doing most of his job, but at the moment it didn't bother me, since I got to spend more time with the boys and try to bond and prove myself as an equal, not just some hot chick that they want to fuck.

Yeah.. in these few weeks, they have been pretty clear on wanting to fuck me. Not that I am complaining, but fuck it's hard to keep it professional and not to give in. But they have also recieved some teasing from me, to keep them wanting more. I love when men doesn't get what they want, especially, when they think they can. 

Regardless, today is the day of the US festival, May 29th. And I have already gotten up early to get ready. Obviously, I chose to wear something that would tease the boys more and get them to fuck me with their eyes.  Another day, another joint, another drive in my car to work with the music blasting. 

inspo for the outfit

Fucking hell I was excited...Ozzy, Judas Priest, Scorpions and Van Halen was also performing that day. And of course the boys were thrilled, you could see their eyes gleamed with excitement when they saw  the stage and with who they are going to perform with. 

As the rest of the team arrived, I was following Doc everywhere. It was a new expierence for me too and I tried to catch everything that was happening around me. After a while, when the boys arrived, I had to show them where their dressing rooms were and make sure they were comfortable and had everything they needed. 

I hope I don't fuck up today... To be honest I was high all morning, too keep me in line and not freak out. I was smoking and Doc told me it was time to get to work. Alright, let the fun begin..

I was waiting for their bus to arrive, trying to scope the sorroundings. As soon as the bus pulled up, I was greeted with big smiles from Motley Crue. Tommy, with his never ending energy, that never failed to lift my spirits, was the first to embrace me. Vince followed, his hug exuding strength and warmth, while Mick offered a gentle tap on the back in his own way. And then there was Nikki...well Nikki is killing me. He's a pro at his game and leaves me dripping every time. His teasing touches leaving me breathless every time. Keeping up the façade that his advances didn't affect me was the toughest challenge I'd ever faced in my life. 

Nikki approached me, pulling me into an embrace. In one hand, he held a bag, while the other slid around the small of my back, pulling me in close, his mouth right by my ear "I've missed you, doll" he said, keeping his voice low. "Mhm, I'm sure you did.." I replied

We let go of each other, both wearing smirks like fucking idiots. Inside I was screaming for him to just throw me over his shoulder and take me to the dressing room and fuck my brains out. But, I remained cool, playing our little game. "Come on, I have to show you your dressing rooms", I said, starting to back away from him