afterparty

continuation of the same day

Well, I think everything went better than I expected. Until now at least. Besides the fact that I saw Nikki Sixx fuck a groupie. But I didn't fuck up. So far. Anyways, I think I deserve to go to the afterparty and celebrate. I got the last things related to work done, fixed my hair and makeup, and smoked a fat doobie. Life feels great right now. 

Let's roll

The party was happening backstage, where most of the artists were partying. Fucking awesome. I got a little nervous, because quite literally I was starstruck. All kinds of people were there, rockstars, groupies, managers, producers, staff and so on. Quite the scene really. Drugs, alcohol, sex, hot girls, laughter and excitment filled the space. 

I tried to look for somebody I know, either the boys or someone from the team, when suddenly Tommy jumped on me "Hey dude, I'm glad you showed up, we were waiting for you! Come with me!"

Taking my hand, he lead me through a crowd of people, to a table where the rest of the boys were sitting. And with fucking Ozzy. For a moment I lost my shit, but the herbs really did pull me trough it. 

"Hey dudes, look who came! Oz, this is Y/N, our assistant!" Tommy introduced me. Giving my hand out and with a flirty tone I said "Hey, I'm happy to meet you. You're an incredible artist." Taking my hand, Ozzy replied "That's not the only thing I'm incredible at, love" and kissed it. 

Wow. Ozzy Osbourne, a legend in the making is flirting with me. I was starstruck, but now I felt cocky a hell too. I mean I don't know what I expected, but this is better then anything I thought. Soon enough I heard another cocky voice "Do you have his poster above your bed too?" Nikki made a comment, his tone laced with sarcasm.

It sounded like he was jelaous? I couldn't read his face, because he was higher than kite, but I thought it doesn't really matter anyways. So I looked at him and teased him as usual "No, yours was up"

Once more, that sweet victory washed over me as Nikki stumbled for a quick retort. Now he seemed pleased, a sleazy grin on his face. They sat around a table, Ozzy being in the middle. On his left Mick and on his right Nikki with Vince. 

"Come here love, I want to know more about you. Mick make some space." He instructed, waving a hand to Mick. I thought that only Mick is going to move, so I can sit between them, but he moved with Mick, freeing the space between him and Nikki. I squeezed in passing them and sat. 

Want some drink?" Ozzy asked me, gesturing to his own cup. "Yes, please" I replied, happy to have something to wash away the dryness of my throat. "Alright love, here." He took a clean cup and poured me some Jack. "Thank you", picking up the drink and looking into his eyes I said. They all were fucked up and I wanted to get loose too. Tonight there is many reasons to celebrate and that I will do. 

By that time, some chick was already sitting on Vinces lap and I felt Nikki's leg touching mine. How childish, but I got turned on just by that. Yeah, I was horny most of the time, but how can you not when hot rockstars want you. 

I looked at Nikki and guess what, he was looking right back at me. But he seemed to change his manner a bit. I couldn't understand why and if I had done or said anything wrong. Right now it didn't matter that much, probably it was the drugs, so I turned back to Ozzy. We talked and drank, laughed and listened to one of his crazy stories. What an insanely brilliant bain he has. 

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna take a hit?" Tommy asked me, looking uncertain if I would do it. Since the boys haven't seen me do hard drugs before. It was cocaine that he was offering. I have tried it before, but couldn't understand if it was my thing, so just stuck to weed. But fuck it, today's the day I try to understand, I guess. Let's have some fun!