and so on

the next day

I opened my eyes and felt an arm on my hip. Then it hit me, that Nikki was sleeping next to me. This overwhelming feeling came upon me, and I didn't know what to think or do.. but I didn't want to move or think about the consequences, because truly I loved the thought about waking up next to him..fuck.. All kinds of emotions were running through me, so I needed to get up. Turning my head and taking a glance at him, I imagined how much I wanted to have him all to myself. How we would end our days with an intense intimacy and start our days with loving, gentle touches.

Getting up from the bed, I made sure that he didn't wake up and quietly walked to the bathroom. I didn't want to face the interaction that we will have just yet, so I took my time in the shower. About 40 min passed and l was done. I had to get out. Hoping that he would still be asleep, I opened the bathroom door.

"Good morning" Nikki casually said, nodding his head gently. He sat the end of the bed and was putting his boot on. 

"Good morning" I replied, trying not to betray the unease in my voice.

In the middle of all the emotions I was expierencing and rushing to the bathroom, I didn't take any clothes with me, so now Nikki got to see me like this. Wrapped in just the hotels towel, some water droplets still lingering on my skin and wet hair pieces stuck to my shoulders. I didn't feel uncomfortable, actually quite happy, because this was a great chance to tease him and in the end give him nothing but a boner. Realising that I got this sudden urge to make this situation worse. For him or me, I don't know, but right now I didn't care.  All I wanted was for him to be unable to get me out of his mind, just as I couldn't get him out of mine.

Walking slowly and giving him a grin, I made my way to my suitcase. His head followed me, his gaze fixed on me. Bending down to open it, I turned sideways to avoid flashing him. Holding the towel lightly against my chest, I pulled out my black panties. Glancing up at Nikki, I saw anticipation in his eyes. Shooting his gaze quickly from the panties to my eyes, he said, "I like those." I threw them on my finger and teasingly spun them, replying, "Oh, no doubt."

Now, I had to put them on. I sat on the edge of the bed, my back facing Nikki. Slowly, I started to slide them on, noticing him leaning forward, resting his arms against his legs. When the panties reached mid-thigh, I stood up, turning so he could only see my side. Carefully but quickly, I slid them up completely, the towel helping to conceal everything.

Afterwards, I lightly bent down to my suitcase again and took out a shirt and pants. "Well, this is a good start to the day..." leaning back on his elbows with a sigh, he announced, "I'd like to see this first thing in the morning every day, just without the towel," looking up at me and licking his bottom lip.

With that, I put on my shirt, and letting the towel fall, I began to pull on my pants as well. "Mhm, don't think you would appreciate it enough," I replied, giving him a hint that he would likely cheat on me. I had to be honest with myself—he wouldn't be faithful. That's the only reason why I couldn't let anything happen between us. 

I could see that I had hit a nerve by saying that, as he stared into my eyes with a glint of annoyance. But his reaction only confirmed to me that I was right. Nikki, rolling his eyes, got up and walked past me, giving me the cold shoulder. Stopping at the door and turning halfway around, he asked, "See you later?" Knowing that we had a meeting later with everybody to finalize the details about the start of the tour, I reminded him, "Yeah, at the meeting. Don't forget."

"Shit, what time was it?" he asked. "2 pm," I simply replied, "don't worry, I'll remind you shortly before, I have to make sure you all show up." Turning back around and opening the door he left and said "Okay, doll".