𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𖣔

𖣔

Jungkook pov:~

He got a call from an unknown number and he received the call.

"hello?"

No one replied from the other side.

"Hello?"

Still no response so he cut the call because he thought maybe it's a wrong number or prank calls at this hour.

He is walking around the beach when he noticed all stores are closed and suddenly his eyes land on the one store which is still open in this hour.

He wants to drink something anyways so he went towards the store and he saw a girl sitting on the counter and almost sleeping.

"How irresponsible is she, how can she sleep when she has a responsibility to take care of the whole store?", He whispered to himself.

"I hate this kind of irresponsible people, because of those people I have a big loss today".

Suddenly I saw she open her eyes and look at me.

As soon as she look at me her eyes gets wider I don't know why.

Eunjoo's pov:~

"I-is thi-s a thief?" She whispers to herself.

My hands are shaking when I saw that tall man coming towards the gate.

"Holy shit"

I curse under my breath.

He came inside the store and grabbed a cold coffee and came towards ME.!!!!!
I mean the counter.

My whole body starts shaking out of fear.

He comes near and place the cold coffee and his black card on the counter.

I'm shocked.. a fvzking Black card??

"Is he have a black card? He is not a thief?", I'm having a deep conversation with myself.