17) The Bet(Weston)

She lied to me during our honest question for question. Sure she quit playing for a team, but she still played. The first time I saw her at the park I had to do a double take. She was so effortless with the way she moved around with the ball. I couldn't comprehend why she didn't play for the school or at least a club team. There is no doubt in my mind that she wouldn't have multiple college offers.

It's a rare occasion that I leave class before Amelie, but today I did.

As I started down the small path to the different dormitories, I could feel her presence.

I walked past Saturn and so did she.

Why was she following me?

We made it to Pluto and I entered the building. She didn't though, I walked to the back entrance that led to the parking lot and saw her emerge from the side of the building towards my bike.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my helmet along with riding gloves and backpack. Reluctantly I walked over to Bentley's dorm. I knocked a few times and set Scout at the door before turning and leaving. As I reached the stairwell I heard Bentley holler.

"I told you I wasn't watching your fucking kid again!"

I pretended like I didn't hear him and walked out to the parking lot. She was still standing there looking over my bike. It was fully black and looked sexy as hell.

"You didn't have to follow me to see it." She nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of my voice.

"Follow is a strong word, we just happened to be going in the same direction."

"You know it's rude to look at someone's bike without them right?"

"No and I think you're lying."

"It's no different than looking at someone's car, it's not necessarily rude but you might come off as creepy especially if you follow them to their car."

"You told me to come see it."

"Yeah maybe I meant while I was there."

"Are you going for a ride?" She asked, passing a glance towards the helmet.

"I figured if you're looking at it, might as well take it for a ride. You up for it?"

"Like me and you, ride on that." she pointed at the two of us then to the bike.

"You really are a genius." I snickered, "Yes Amelie, me and you on the bike." I walked closer to her.

"Is it scary?"

"We can go slow if you want." I shrugged.

"I like fast."

"I bet you do."

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"On second thought I don't know if I want to be that close to you."

"We're going for a ride whether you're willing or not, we have to get diapers for the kid."

I sunk the helmet onto her head, it was a perfect fit. I moved her chin up and secured the buckle. I opened the visor, allowing me to see her face.

"Hand?" I said opening the glove. She slid her hand into the glove and I fastened it along with the other one.

"I'm going to put the backpack on you." I said before doing just that. Once both arms were through I put the buckles together and she was ready.

"Ok, let's go." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bike.

"You want to put your foot there and swing yourself over, don't worry about the bike moving, it isn't going anywhere." She looked at the bike skeptically before putting her feet where I told her and swinging her body over. She sat perfectly on the back of my bike.

"While we're riding I won't be able to hear you very well over the sound of the wind and engine. Make sure you hold on tight, I can't have you falling off, Auntie Em would kill me. If I lean, you lean. That doesn't mean when we come to a stop also put your feet down, you don't know what you're doing."

"Where's your gear?"

"I only have one set of everything, I don't usually have a backpack I need to prepare for."

"We're not going then. You need protection too." She began to get off the bike but I stepped in front of her. I slid two of my fingers into the front of the helmet allowing me to guide her face to me.

"When we are on that bike, your life matters more than mine. That means you get the protection. Got it?"

"Your life matters too Weston."

"Not as much as yours, never as much as yours." I slid into the space in front of her. If we got into a crash, I'd be dead on scene. I started the engine and Amelie lightly placed her hands on my hips. If she wasn't going to do what I instructed for her safety, I'll show her. We started moving and I came to an abrupt stop causing her to slam into my back given her awful hold.

"I told you to hold on tight." I grabbed her hands and pulled them as far as they could go. Her front side was now completely flush with my back. Her hands rested just above my cock, making it stir. Good thing the store was not far from campus or I'm not sure we'd make it there with all the blood leaving my brain. She was mapping me with her hands, I could feel it. She moved them up across my chest and back down to my navel. Traveling one hand along my thigh while the other held on for dear life. Again and again and again it was driving me fucking crazy.

She was teasing me, and although I would kill to tease her back. She would probably insult me and refuse to talk to me ever again.

We arrived at the store in one piece. She started to climb off the back as if she couldn't bear to sit this close to me any longer. I grabbed onto her knee, making sure she stayed on the bike as I got off. Once I was off the bike I gently placed my hands under her arms and lifted her from the bike with ease. I looked down at her, there was so much tension in the air around us. She lifted her hand up and flicked open the visor. Making it so that I was looking into her beautiful hazel eyes that were rimmed was the darkest most gorgeous blue you'd ever seen.

"Don't tease if you don't intend on taking some teasing back. Two can play at that game, and trust me I'm far fucking better at it." I said, the hardness of my cock becoming painful.

"No one ever said I didn't intend on taking some back."

"Don't make another bet with me princess. I've already proven myself once."

"Who doesn't love bets?"

"A retired gambler." I said sharply.

"Neither of us are such."

"Maybe you're turning me into one."

"By two bets, not possible. We're making a bet."'

"No, we're not." I said, cadging her between myself and the bike.

"Yeah we are, first to break control loses."

"What happens when one of us loses?" I said inching closer.

"The other gets whatever they want." She said  huskly, her voice muffled by the helmet she still wore.

"Whatever they want?"

"Anything."

"Princess," I groaned, "this is a lose-lose bet for you, either way I get to tease you and fluster all while waiting patiently for your willpower to break. Then I get to have you any way I want."

"I didn't say sex."

"You said anything."

"Why do you want sex?"

"I want a whole lot else that I don't think you're ready to hear. But right now, I want us to

go into the store and pick up diapers for our kid. So we can get back and maybe I'll let you take a peek inside my dorm."

-----

I hope you guys picked up on this small detail, but his favorite color is dark blue and her eyes are rimmed with dark blue.