22)Cafe(Amelie)

Whoever thought scheduling a tutoring session in the morning before school deserved jail time. Actual, real life, jail time. Cause no way in hell was I getting up at five forty five, to see Weston of all people.

But here I was, walking into the coffee shop we agreed on due to the library not even being opened this early.

I walked into the cute coffee shop, finding Weston to already be here, standing next to a girl. They were chatting casually, and she was holding our kid. Weston was letting some stranger touch our poor child. When he heard the bell above my head go off he turned towards me, his face lighting up in a small smile.

"Speaking of the mama. Here she is, Amelie, this is Gracie, Gracie, Amelie."

"Hi," I said, giving a small nod.

"Hey," She beamed back at me.

"I will be right out with your coffees," Gracie said, handing Scout back to Weston, "feel free to sit wherever you'd like."

"She seems nice." I said as we sat down in the two chairs in front of the large window.

"She's fourteen."

"Hm," I hummed, "I never pegged you for a pedophile."

"Dear god Amelie, I don't like her."

"Well that's just plain rude." I scoffed.

"I don't like like her."

"You sound like a five year old now." I stared at him blankly.

"Fine, I am not sexually attracted to her." He huffed.

"That still sounds mean, are you calling her ugly? Because she's very pretty."

"I didn't say she was ugly! I for one, do not have feelings for her, nor will I ever. Someone, one day, will like her. Just not me, now or ever."

"Interesting Weston, you got very defensive."

"Of course I got defensive, you called me a fucking pedophile."

"Don't use such crude language, it's unbecoming of a man."

"I'm about to just leave."

"I'm just messing around."

"How very generous of you to show me your playful side," He lowered his voice and leaned in, "but I prefer you when you're whispering dirty things into my ear."

"Oh really?" I said leaning in as well.

"Yes, it's a very big turn on."

The table was small, very small. In fact, small enough that my hand could slip under the table, and snaked its way to his mid thigh.

"Such a shame you took me up on my bet. If I had to guess, you're probably getting hard right now. Thinking of those dirty things I whispered into your ear, repeating them again and again. If we didn't have the bet, because you know I hate to lose. We'd go to the bathroom, right now, and I'd give you the best blow job you've ever had." If he wasn't hard before, he definitely will be now.

"You're lying."

"And you'll have to live with the fact that you'll never find out if I was or not."

"You talk a big game Amelie. But if we hadn't made this bet, you wouldn't be saying anything. Right now, you are hiding behind the bet. You know that if I act on all the stuff you're saying I lose. So you'll say all these nice things, all these fantasies, just trying to get me to crack. But Amelie, if I crack first, if I lose control first. I will not stop, I will have my way with you, however I want." He finishes his words just as I hear cups getting set down at our table. He leans back, relaxing into the chain while staring at me.