Character Introduce

Character Introduce (Survival of a Vault Dweller)

Name: (You are allowed to use Y,N if you are reading. Or read it as my character.) Ceslay Reeds (Pronounced Says-leigh)

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Chestnut Brown

Personality: Friendly, observant, intuitive, curious, shy on occasion, quiet, lone wolf, has a temper but can be calm, patient.

Job Description: Works at Red Rocket Truck stop across the bridge from Sanctuary Hills (Becomes her home base after Great War) Fuels cars and works register at night.

Experiences: Can sing, drive almost any vehicle, family has a farm out west in Nebraska(they dont make it), Knows how to use weapons because Nate taught her, and can build almost anything from scratch. Owns a motorcycle(uses it to get to the vault)

Family History

The Reeds family has been apart of the farming industry for generations. When Ceslay was eighteen she moved to Boston to find work and possibly a career path. She does music gigs, Works at Red Rocket Truck Stop near Sanctuary Hills, and helps out in Concord. She has an apartment in Lexington, which she will visit later on. (Still standing).

She hasn't spoken to her family since leaving due to them not approving of her life choices. She left a few horses behind, a cat and good memories to have a better life.