DAISY DUKES BIKINIS ON TOP

San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange were the first to arrive at California's vacation home. They texted a small group to come over and, in the meantime, bought a few snacks and drinks at the nearby store.

"I don't know if I want any people here. I look a mess right now," LA said softly to Orange, who smiled apologetically.

"I can fix up your makeup for you! How about you and I get settled while San Diego gets everything ready? We'll join the party when we're ready!" Orange exclaimed, leading LA to the upstairs main bedroom. LA looked back at San Diego, smiling sadly.

"Okay... Thanks for all your help tonight," LA said to San Diego, who smiled and nodded.

"Of course, Ange, I'm always happy to help," San Diego said. The sisters went upstairs, and Orange began helping LA reapply her makeup.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene earlier... I just... couldn't stand the way he was touching you and-" LA started before Orange cut her off with a giggle.

"It's okay, Ange. I'm glad you had my back. I was uncomfortable, but I didn't know what to say," Orange said. LA sighed.

"I shouldn't have done that, though. I wish I had just pulled you away from him instead of kneeing him in the face," LA said. 

"Angie, seriously... That motherf*cker consciously tried to destroy your life, make you entirely dependent on him, and immediately turned you in to the police when you fired him for feeling you drugs he illegally purchased. You had to go to prison for crimes he committed against you," Orange said. LA shook her head, tearing up.

"I chose to do the drugs..."

"Because he had all of your money in his hands. He manipulated you into doing it to get more power over you. Extortion is a crime," Orange said. LA nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes. 

"Orange... I can't thank you and San Bernardino enough for letting me move in with you two, even after all I've done... I would have been completely hopeless without your forgiveness," LA said. Orange shook her head, pulling LA in for a hug. 

"I just wanted my sister back. I missed you so much, and Hollywood forced you to delete our numbers. I knew you'd come back to us if you had any say in it. I'm so glad I was right," Orange cried softly. LA smiled, holding her sister in a tight hug. Suddenly, Orange got a text.

"San Diego texted... he says our friends are here. Are you ready to go downstairs and hang out?" Orange asked. LA smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah... I'm ready."

The sisters went downstairs and joined their friends, who were all eating snacks and chatting while still wearing their fabulous outfits. Orange excitedly sidled up next to Seattle, who wrapped his arm around her. Riverside noticed this and had to do a double-take.

"Wha- is she- are they-" Riverside stuttered.

"What's wrong, hermano?" Imperial asked before noticing Orange and Seattle. "Aw, how nice. She made a friend."

"A friend? You call that friendly behavior?" Riverside asked. Imperial shrugged.

"Yeah? Orange likes physical contact with the people she likes, even friends. She snuggles up to anyone who lets her. Heck, Ventura uses Orange as a pillow half the time when they're together," Imperial said. Riverside shook his head.

"Huh... I thought she only did that with me," Riverside said. Imperial laughed.

"Awww, are you jealous? The girl you've turned down a thousand times now isn't glued to your arm?" Imperial teased. Riverside groaned.