Regret(FLUFF)

The title sounds like it would be angst💀

Also TW: small mention of death at the start

Quick note: Phoenix is sat with her knees up cross legged, Blake is sat next to her then Robin is next to him leaned against a tree. Across from them is Ash who is laid down staring at the sky, Dawn who is sat on a tree stump and Brook who is leaned against it next to her.

---start---

They were all around a campfire when Ash suddenly sighed. "What's the matter?" Dawn asked him, giving him a worried look.

"It's just.. Well, we all have something we want to do someday, right?" Ash began to explain, "I was just thinking.. What if one day we die during all of this and never get to do that one thing we've always wanted to? So we have to die with the regret of not doing it."

Everyone stayed silent as they began to think. "I mean, you're right about that." Brook agreed, but then Phoenix snorted.

"Well, if you don't want to die with the regret of not doing it, then why not do it right now whilst you have the chance?" She stated, everyone looked over at her, confused looks on their faces.

"Well if you have something you want to do then why don't you do it right now miss 'oh it's so easy' " Brook retorted as he rolled his eyes at her.

Phoenix glared at him before standing up from where she was sat. "Okay fine, I will." She responded, everyone's eyes on her as she walked over to where Robin was leaning against a tree.

All of a sudden, Phoenix grabbed her, her hands either side of Robin's face as she pulled her in for a kiss. Robin stood there in shock before kissing her back. The others were staring in shock because oh my god lesbians enemies to lovers phobin canon.

---end---

Ik this one is short but I got the idea whilst blasting I'll call you mine by girl in red on repeat sooo

Requests opennnnn!:D