Love language?(FLUFF)

I dont know what this is,
I just wanted to get something out since I've been on and off working on other parts(if ur my friend on discord u'll know what I mean;) )
I'm not gonna spoil anything yet but be warned for parts next to come.

Sorry for not updating as often as I'd hoped I would, I've had a lot to do. Hopefully the other chapters will be done pretty quickly(I have therapy in an hour and a half at the time I'm writing this - which is 18/04/24 at 10:00AM)

Enjoy!! Request things if u have ideas, I will also do background ships or like if u want stuff with other ships I could try but they won't be my main priority.

---start---

Phoenix was cleaning her healing wounds as she listened to Misty, Ash and Robin having a conversation. Normally she wouldn't, but this time she just couldn't help herself.

"Yeah, but I'm telling you that there's nothing that could beat that-" Ash stated, before being cut off by another voice.

"I mean I agree that it's amazing but spending time with your lover is just wayyyyy better than that, Ash." Misty declared, making frantic signs with her hands.

Were they talking about love languages? And why? Phoenix had a few questions, yet she couldn't tell why she was wondering these things.

"Come on back me up Robin!" Ash's words were enough to pull Phoenix out of her thoughts because of the mention of one little name. Robin. She hadn't even heard what she thought about any of this as she was too busy thinking.

"Well, uhm. I don't know. I like them both the same. I guess I like stuff like hand holding and hugs more than that.." Robin muttered, scratching the back of her neck with an awkward smile.

"So physical touch? I mean I guess I can't argue with you on that one." Ash let out a small chuckle. Misty looked like she was thinking for a second, her hand against her chin as she looked slightly up at the sky before looking at Robin and giving her a smile, "I guess we all have an agreement!"

Phoenix paused what she was doing as her heart began to race. 'What the hell is wrong with me?! Why am I feeling this way over just hearing Robin speak and say what her love language was.. And why are they even talking about this in the first place.' Phoenix felt her face heat up a little as she let out a huff that was way too loud for her own good.

"Everything okay, Phoenix?" Misty asked, turning her head to face the black-haired girl with an eyebrow raised. Ash and Robin followed Misty's gaze, confused looks on both of their faces.

"I'm fine." Phoenix grumbled, her face going even more red from embarrassment as she panicked in her head. "Are you sure? Your face is red, are you sick??" Robin took a step closer to Phoenix, her confused look now replaced with concern.

"Yes, I'm fine!" Her response came out more as panic than certain as her voice cracked slightly. Ash had to bite his lip, holding back a laugh as he realised why Phoenix was acting how she was.

Robin crouched down, placing her hand against Phoenix's forehead, who backed away from the other girl. "I'm fine!" Phoenix repeated, her face flushing even more.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to see if you really were okay.." Robin stood back up, worried that she might've accidentally done something to Phoenix like invading her personal space or crossing her boundaries.

"It's fine or whatever.." Phoenix huffed out. "You seem really.... Jumpy." Misty examined, pausing as she looked for the right word to say. Phoenix made a 'tch' sound as she stood up and brushed dirt off her knees. She had finished what she was doing during the conversation anyways.

"I'm going for a walk." Phoenix didn't ever wait for a response before walking, or rather storming, off from the three. Robin just watched her walk away, her mouth hanging open slightly as the words she was about to say lingered in her throat.

Ash and Misty exchanged glances at each other before nodding. Ash gave Robin a pat on the back, "It's okay. You can tell her soon. I'm sure she likes you back." Misty nodded as she gave Robin a reassuring smile.

Robin let out a small sigh, "It doesn't seem like it. She seemed like she didn't want to be around me.." Misty shook her head slightly as Ash let out a small laugh. "It seemed like it, but that isn't how it is." Misty responded to the white haired girl who was now frowning at her.

"I don't understand what you're getting at, but stop it." Robin rolled her eyes slightly as Ash gave her a small sympathetic look.

---end---

Cliffhanger ig? Lol

I don't know if I will make a part 2 or even WHEN I will. But if I do it might not have the same name as this chapter but I will update this one saying that I've made a part 2 if I have.

It's slightly rushed bc yea I already said at the start BUT it only took me around 25 mins to write it:3

Bye bye for now, I'm gonna try and work on the other chapters later but I can't promise that I'll be releasing them today.(I might try to spread out when I upload I don't know though, I was aiming to upload everyday tho.)