Sir Director

It has been a while, and I managed to finish drawing Mr Director. The art is improved considerably compared to the last one, with the incorporation of much more black/white coloring and back ground secondary objects. Here he is:

=====///Character Art///=====

Mr. Director. Founder, current leader and director of Horizon megacorporation

Here he is without the drones and robots in the background.

Here he is compared to a 6ft human.

[Please note that this is only ONE of MANY forms Director can take

[Please note that this is only ONE of MANY forms Director can take. This is one of the many "bodies", or "frames" as he calls it, that he is currently occupying]

====///Character biography///====

Director, one of the human within humanity, one of the many children of Gaia, (former) Homo Sapiens. Can be described in few words as "Elegant, efficient and ruthless progress".

Alignment:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Original) Gender:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Date of birth:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Original founder, current leader and director of Horizons, one of the largest and most influencial organizations within the entirety of mankind. More than 300(?) years old and still counting. There are still debates up to this day within the scientific community as to what to call his branch of humanity. Homo Machina? Homo Mechanicus? Homo Syntheticus? Neo-Homo? Whatever the case, it is clear that Director is now no longer the original biological modern human. Yet due to his long life span stretching back all the way to possibly the late 20th century, it can be speculated that he originally was a biological Homo Sapiens before undergoing procedures that started his journey to reach this point in time, a nigh immortal augmented synthetic human. He is not the only one however, countless others are, just like him, no longer pure Homo Sapiens. Noones really knows his true motives and ideals, nor do they know what his human face looks like, or what his personality is. Has very rare appearance within press conferences, interviews, documentaries and even single digit VRtube contents. Rumored to have played a large part in ending the first interplanetary war between the UNE and Mars Confederacy centuries ago, as well as one of the key individuals responsible for the reason humanity can travel faster than light today. He has his influence covering a large chunk of human space with unfathomable political powers. The amount of controversies behind him is as big as if not bigger than his popularity. Will get what he wants with any means neccessary. Very elegant, very efficient. Has mild allergy to inefficiency and stagnation. Some people actually labels him as a being close to god, he hates that, a lot.

It is currently unknown what level of technology he possess on him, as the technology he uses are shown and speculated to be leagues ahead of what Horizons and its subsidiaries realease onto the military and public market.

Doesn't need nutrient, but can eat and drink with his masks on...somehow.

====///================///====

So, what do you think of my art this time? It took more time as I need to do a lot of research into robotics, bionis, augmentations and general mechanical drawings, as well as learning very basical black-white coloring and simple shading.

Next chapter is comming soon. So stay tuned.

I didn't expect to have this much readers. I was joking before when mentioning Discord but maybe if I get enough votes I might. Reply to this comment if you want to.

I might make a Patreon next, who knows...maybe... Probably for early access to future chapters, arts and discussions, as I have a lot of ideas I want to share to people.

Finally. I have a question about art direction. Should I draw anime style art, western style, or keeping it semi realistic with a touch of anime style? Because so far the two characters I have drawn are mostly wearing masks and helmets. Comment and tell me your thoughts.

Once again thank you for sticking with my work so far. I'll see you in the next chapters.