Chapter 2: Rebuilding A Dynasty!

*The results are in and I just want to say, thank you, it was an extremely long process but you all kept patient and stuck through it, which is why I want to ask if you want me to continue this Tournament concept for future votes, it allows more options for you guys but it is a lot longer, as we now know, let me know what you want to see and I'll do my best to deliver, anyway, onto the results.

*Love Interest!*

1st🥇: Hailee Steinfeld! {28!}

2nd🥈: Madelyn Cline! {21!}

*Show Tristan will sign to!*

1st🥇: Smackdown! {26!}

2nd🥈: RAW! {12!}

... It was a fun process for me because I saw a lot of attention come to this story over these past couple of days and even a few new faces commenting and voting, I've always enjoyed seeing that, anyway, onto the second Chapter!*

=========================

Tristan made it back stage before most of the others, he noticed Colby sitting by on a nearby create but didn't want to bother him as he was with his wife, before Tristan could walk by though, Colby stopped him by taking a hold of his lower right arm.

Colby: Thanks for helping out there kid. You didn't have too.

Tristan told him it wasn't an issue, Cody is a great guy, he's his best friend, if Tristan was not able to celebrate tonight with him, in one way or another, he'd be heartbroken too, Becky thanked him as well with a small side hug, Tristan didn't expect if from "The Man" but he's not going to push her away, it's nice to be making friends already.

Tristan: It wasn't a hard choice to make. I've been watching these past few weeks, I wish I can leave the same impact you have.

Colby thanked him and they shared a small hug before the real celebrating got underway, Joe came back to a standing ovation from everyone, even Tristan, what Joe's done for this business as Roman Reigns is such a big step into this new Era under Triple H, although to see the respect between Joe and Cody was nice, as soon as Cody walked through the curtain, Joe was the first person there to congratulated him, both men changed the course of Wrestling today, not just the WWE but the entire sport, Tristan's very glad to be part of this moment, not just for himself but the fans and Cody, he deserves this more then anyone knows.

Cody: Come here!

Everyone around smiled as Cody and Tristan shared another embrace, Cody honestly had no idea that Tristan was going to be here tonight, Hunter just told him to "let it run", the only people who knew about Tristan Von Erich being here in Philadelphia are the people that were a must do, Joe, Dwayne, Hunter and a handful of backstage crew, other then that no one knew.

Cody: Why didn't you tell me you'd be here?

Tristan chuckled as Cody flipped the WWE title over his shoulder and gave him a little nudge, of course there's an age gap between them, Cody's nearly 10 years older then him but they didn't care, they just get along so well together, people started to clear out from the Gorilla to get ready for the Press Conference, Tristan won't be part of the panel but with the assistance of Triple H, he's going to make sure people know the wrestling ability of a Von Erich.

Tristan: I didn't know I'd be here. Not until Brandi gave me a call a few days ago asking me for a favour.

It was actually Brandi's idea t bring Tristan in, sure, Hunter and the others have been keeping an eye on Tristan Von Erich for a while now, his older brothers as well but this proved to be the best chance they had, with Tristan literally walking out on AEW and ripping up his contract, this was perfect, Tristan was actually going to take some time away, spend it with the people closest to him but when Brandi called him, he couldn't say "No" to her.