Chapter 5: Together After The Show!

=========================

Tristan made it backstage to see Hunter and the others, not too happy with how the Promo went but are glad that Tristan bought it back in some way, although, they all were expecting to see Tristan move on, head to the locker room and get sorted to leave but instead he's still in the Gorilla which made them worried he's waiting for Logan to continue the conversation of him being disrespectful to Tristan's family.

Hunter: Come on kid, we don't need anymore drama.

Tristan has no intention of causing anymore drama, he just wants to speak to Logan about it, so he didn't move when Hunter was trying to usher him out of the small contained area, is Tristan upset he said that shit, of course he is, Tristan loves his family and this guy that came out of nowhere just pissed on it, but he's not here to cause backstage drama, he wants to make friends, not enemies.

Tristan: I know, I'm not going to argue with him. I just want a word, that's all.

Hunter believed him and let him wait it out which wasn't long till Logan came back through the curtain, he clearly didn't expect to see Tristan there and waiting for him and went to leave but Tristan followed him, wanting to clear this out between them, he didn't want to already start his WWE Career of by making an enemy.

Tristan: Come on, hold up. I just want to talk...

Logan stopped as he has the US title over his shoulder, Logan does take this seriously which is the difference between him and other celebs taking part in the WWE, love him or hate him, love Prime or hate Prime, Logan has worked hard to be here right now as the WWE United States Champion, Tristan knows that and respects that but he didn't mean to piss him off.

Tristan: ... Look, I didn't mean to offend you, I just thought would be funny seeing that some fans don't like you as Champion...

Tristan meant what he is saying, he didn't mean to offend, he just knew that Social Media aren't fans of him as Champ, Logan knew that too but he didn't care, he's living out his childhood dream here and now, Tristan can relate to that, what he wouldn't give to be WWE Champion one day, but that's a long time into the future, he's looking into the present and held his hand out to Logan.

Tristan: ... My bad, we cool?

Logan looked from his hand to him then nodded, Logan didn't mean to get so defensive about it but when you wake up and you see the same shit every single day, it can get annoying, sure there are others out there that love seeing him as a Champion in the WWE, it opens the door for more Celebs to live out what they really wanted to be as a kid, Tristan respects what he's done, in the short time he's been here, Tristan's been wrestling for 10 years now but even he has to say that Logan Paul might be a little better then he is.

Logan: Yeah, we're cool. I'm sorry about that dig at your family. I actually respect your family.

Tristan and Logan buried the bad blood, just what Tristan was aiming to do but now, their jobs are done, well, Logan has a segment to shoot with Smackdown General Manager, Nick Aldis about Tristan's challenge moments ago, sure "Logan Paul vs Tristan Von Erich" would be one to see but not yet, they gotta wait for that one.

Logan: I heard your dating Hailee Steinfeld.

Tristan looked across to him in the locker room wondering where he heard that, they just... well, they had sex the other night but they haven't actually spoken about it, Logan has this cheesy grin on his face as he sat across from the "Von Erich", his foot propped up and eating a protein snack, Tristan didn't deny it because he only had one question on his mind.