Chapter 8: First Official Date!

=========================

Tristan's name has caught fire in the Wrestling world after this past Friday's episode of Smackdown, even his family have called him to tell him how impressed and proud they are, Kevin hasn't but Tristan knows he is, Kevin's an old fashioned guy, not too old fashioned that he's an asshole, just old fashioned enough to not say "I love you" or "I'm proud of you" all too often.

Tristan: So hold on...

Tristan was invited to Hailee's place in New York, it's quite close to Pittsburgh so she figured why not, he let her stay with him now maybe it's her turn to accommodate him, Hailee's excited as well, this is going to be their first official date, Tristan knows about it which is why he dressed in a nice shirt and jeans, even made sure to buy a brand new pair of dress shoes, however, he's just got to Hailee's place and found something amusing.

Tristan: ... You have a house in LA and an apartment in New York?

Hailee nodded while he looked around, it's not crazy, well, she doesn't think it is anyway, it's a one floor apartment, 2 bedrooms but she's going to let him sleep with her in her bed, she thought it was cute he wanted her to be comfortable at his place but she's in her comfort zone here and doesn't need to be protected by him here.

Hailee: Yeah. What's wrong with that? Why's that funny?

Tristan wasn't laughing "Ha ha", he was smiling with a little chuckle with his hands in his pockets while looking around, it's really nice, really fancy, not really Tristan's cup of tea, he'd rather live in a house with his family nearby but she asked him a question so he's going to answer her with the best answer he can think of.

Tristan: I just... which one's your home?

Hailee stopped looking at him then looked around a little with him, he stopped and looked to her which is when she looked back, she wasn't quite ready for their date tonight but it won't take too long, she just needs to get dressed at this point which would only take a few minutes, Tristan didn't mean to sound like an asshole, he was just curious.

Tristan: It's just, if you have two houses, you can't have a home right? Give me a home any day of the week.

Hailee never thought of it like that, she never saw either of her houses as a home, she does always use the term "I'm gonna head home" but which one is she talking about, maybe one day she can pick one place, settle down, maybe get married and have kids, that sort of stuff but while she's still young and having fun, she's happy where she is.

Tristan: Are you gonna get dressed?

Hailee snapped out of her little thoughts, she isn't proud of it but she actually had the thought of her and Tristan having kids running around this place, it was gone just as quick as it appeared but she still isn't sure why she thought that, maybe it was just him saying about the whole "home" thing, it messed up her train of thought.

Tristan: I mean you look smashing but I don't think you'll be aloud out in just a bathrobe.

Hailee shrugged with a small smile before telling him she'll be back in a moment, that left Tristan on his own to admire all of her awards, she's kicked ass in everything she's done, awards in her music, awards from her films, the Spider-Verse films have broke what it means to make an animated movie thanks to her role as Gwen, also Tristan's favourite character, he's not sure why, maybe it's because Gwen's not all that featured in Spider-Man stories lately, well, now more then before but still.

Hailee: Ready...

Tristan didn't realise he was caught that much into her awards and stuff, Tristan thought his titles around the country were impressive but what she's done trumps anything he could ever do, that didn't matter though, he's good at his job and she's good at hers too, what did matter is she looked brilliant...