Chapter 9: Give The Fans What They Want!

=========================

April 26th, only one week left till Backlash and the WWE goes over to France for the first time ever, Tristan hasn't got anything again today, or even next Friday, in fact, Tristan's first WWE Fight will now be at Backlash on the Premium Live Event for the United States title against Logan Paul, before that though, he needs to nail one tiny little point home, a point that everyone seems to miss about the self proclaimed "Maverick"...

... Tristan came out the curtain to a Cody Rhodes level pop, speaking of him, he's watching backstage right now, Tristan has gained a lot of faith in the company and a much higher fan base since last week, some even compared the Promo to John Cena level, which was a compliment he wasn't sure he deserved but he'll take it as he stood at the top of the walkway taking this all in...

 Tristan has dreamed of a reaction like this, he had no idea what he would have said last week, he just stood there and spoke from the heart, everyone made their promo's to Logan Paul, about Logan Paul, instead, Tristan wanted to prove to Logan, s...

... Tristan has dreamed of a reaction like this, he had no idea what he would have said last week, he just stood there and spoke from the heart, everyone made their promo's to Logan Paul, about Logan Paul, instead, Tristan wanted to prove to Logan, show Logan exactly what he's up against, someone who's clawed and actually worked his way to this moment, unlike Logan who only got here because he posted 6 second videos to the internet.

The crowd kept on cheering, singing his song as he made his way to the ring, high fiving and fist bumping his way, it's such a good feeling, a warm spark in his heart, a skip in his step, it's a nice feeling, he's hoping that now all his Promo's can be unscripted, tonight is, Tristan has no idea what he's going to talk about, all he does know is the microphones waiting for him on the steps as he climbed up then and entered the ring while his music slowly cut out.

Tristan: Before I...

Tristan was about to speak to them all, all 15,000 of them here right now but he couldn't since he heard someone start chanting "Parasite", Tristan couldn't help the smile on his face as he looked around, nearly all of them, man, women, child, all calling their United States Champion a "Parasite".

Crowd: Par - ra - site!

They clapped along making him chuckle, Tristan has been giving a time limit and basic instructions, Hunter's backstage and wanted to see if it was just a one time fluke or Tristan actually is one of the best on the microphone then anyone ever gave him credit for, he was never really given the chance to speak in his previous employments, so now he's getting a chance, Tristan's not looking to blow it.

Tristan: It's okay, the parasite's not here tonight so we're good...

The crowd continued to cheer as Tristan stood in the middle of the ring, his right hand slipping into his jean pocket while he looked around, it's a nice feeling, sure he's been cheered before, he's appeared at Wrestlemania and helped one of his closest friends win the ultimate prize in the WWE, but this is all for him and it's a good feeling.