Chapter 4: A Von Erich on Smackdown!

=========================

It's Friday Night and Tristan's made it to Detroit for Smackdown, it wasn't that long ago that this city held SummerSlam, Tristan watched and loved that Pay Per View, the WWE has been doing nothing but cook with gas since Triple H took over and Tristan is hoping, some of that gas leaks into his work, he does want to restore the Von Erich name to Wrestling but he's not sure he can do it by himself...

... Tristan walked out the curtain to a pretty big pop, not the biggest of the night or the biggest in the history of wrestling but we're getting there, Tristan has only really done AEW in terms of Major Wrestling Promotions, then again, they shot themselves in the foot earlier on this week and in truth, it made Tristan laugh and just prove why he walked out but things worked out for him as he walked out of All Elite Wrestling and right into All WWE.

Hailee, is sitting beside with Zac Efron, Max Friedman and a few others, she said she'd come and see the show, this is her first real WWE experience and so far, the shows been a lot of fun, Hailee had heard of the WWE before meeting Tristan, her father, brother and Uncle Jake are actually fans of Wrestling in general, she remembers going to smaller shows when she was little but they were nothing like this.

Tristan: Detroit Michigan!

Tristan stood in the ring as the crowd cheered, he's not going to be a "Heel", the Von Erich's are known for being the good guys, Triple H isn't going to change that, besides, people have been asking and wanting to see one of the most prestigious family's in Wresting to be in the biggest Wrestling promotion in the world, so he's giving to them with both hands.

Tristan: Do you want to know something. My first ever wrestling match was in this city, in a gym not far from hear...

Hailee joined in as much as she could, she's having a blast, Zac was right, apparently during Zac's training to get ready for "The Iron Claw" film, he and Jeremy worked closely with Max and the Adkisson boy's to be prepared for the movie, it was a little strange when Hailee first found out "Von Erich" wasn't really Tristan's name but it didn't matter, seeing him at the party the other day was a lot of fun, later that night wasn't too bad either.

Tristan: ... I was 18 then and my brothers, Kevin and David helped me get my first win in a wrestling ring, so this city is really special to me...

Hailee looked around as the fans clapped and cheered, there are two big guys behind her that cheered the loudest, she just laughed it off, seeing how much the "Von Erich" name means to the Wrestling fans is quite incredible, Zac and Max tried explaining it to her but seeing is believing right and this was special because their not cheering or screaming, their clapping for the birth of another "Von Erich" career.

Tristan: ... That's what family means to a Von Erich, I spoke a lot about this the other day but I'm going to say one more thing on the subject... Thank you...

Again the crowd cheered, even Zac, Max and the others in the box clapped for him, this meant the world to Tristan and Hailee can see that, not by the look on his face because she can't see from up here but she can see him on the big screen hovering above the ring, the look in his eyes as he looks around, this is special to him and by seeing how much family mean's to him, this probably mean's a lot for his family, which she has no idea what's going on with to be honest, she doesn't get the drama behind the "Von Erich" wrestling name, maybe one day she will but not today.