Chapter 6: Surprise in Texas!

=========================

It's an off day for Tristan, he's had so much fun with the WWE, traveling around with Cody in that bus, it's actually made Tristan consider getting one himself instead of going from town to town in planes and sleeping in hotels, in the long run, the bus might be cheaper and more friendly to an already pretty hurt world, Tristan isn't a world health nut but he is doing his best, electric car, solar powered house and what not.

So today, it's a peaceful day for him, it's his first real day off since Wrestlemania and he hasn't even really taken the time to take it all in, sure he's been to the Grandest Stage of them all with the best wrestlers in the industry, yes he even embarrassed The Rock, which will be dealt with once he returns from whatever he's doing right now, not to mention his first time on Smackdown and the few house she's he's done now, this all means that today is going to be a simple chilled out day.

Tristan: Hey, I didn't expect to hear from you so soon.

Tristan sat on his couch while answering his ringing cell phone, he saw it was Hailee, he's not sure why she's calling him but he's not against it, he's been thinking about her most the weekend, it's been a while since he's felt like this about someone, or even something, there's just something about her, it's a nice feeling.

Hailee: Okay, I got to be honest. I came to Texas to surprise you... but I'm lost.

Tristan wasn't expecting to hear that and was flattered but also overjoyed, that's the funniest thing he's heard in a while, he's not sure why it's so funny but it is, it was also adorable, he's never had anything like that done for him before, in his past relationships he's the one that had to do all the extra things, it's nice to be on the receiving end for once.

Tristan: Really? Okay, so tell me where you are and I'll be surprised.

Hailee giggled on the other side of the phone and told him where she was by the few street signs around her, she got an Uber but she's pretty sure she either put in the wrong address or he took her for someone out of town and screwed her over, the point is, Hailee's in Austin and she has no idea where, hell she might not even be in Austin anymore.

Tristan: Don't move. I'll be right there.

Hailee thanked him then hung up the phone, Logan stood up, grabbing his car keys and heading towards his garage, he has a nice home, nothing too crazy but he figured he'd buy a house pretty early on ready for when he does have his own family, he's a sucker for getting married and having kids, obviously he's not going to lead with that when it comes to Hailee, he's not sure what she wants right now but hopefully it's the same thing because he can't get enough of this girl, which is why he moved as fast as he can to his car...

... It's nothing special but Tristan kinda likes it, he's never had an issue with it either, rarely breaks down and it's comfy to drive, also it's really good when his cousin calls him and makes him go shopping with her, whether that be for groceries or just for her to get even more clothes, the point is that the Jeep Wrangler is worth its weight in gold, unless you don't enjoy cars like this in which case you can get a different car.