Chapter 7: Never Underestimate Tristan!

=========================

It's April the 19th and Tristan is back for Smackdown, after spending the past few days with Hailee, Tristan's ready to set fire to Pittsburgh as they are eagerly waiting his first singles match in the WWE, Hailee came with him, he didn't ask her too or did he beg her too, she just wanted to come and Tristan agreed, there was no harm in it, it was actually quite fun with someone else, flying from one city to another then getting 2 hotel rooms, Tristan gave his room that was booked by the WWE to her then booked another room under his brother's name, that way no one knew that she was in town and she can just enjoy her first show with Tristan.

Hailee: This is so cool. Sort of like one of my tours.

Tristan smiled to her as they walked down the hall, she's met people back here and taken pictures with them, they won't be posted because Hailee mentioned that she wanted to keep this on the down low, everyone here is respectable and willing to keep it to themselves, Hailee's even taking one or two with Tristan, just because.

Tristan: It's kind of the same. Lights, camera's. Only difference is we don't sing, we hit each other with objects.

Hailee giggled to him and she's been having a great time, seeing her smiling as well made Tristan smile, they've really bonded these past few weeks, it's been great, Hailee didn't expect to meet someone in Wrestling and enjoy it again like she did back when she was a little girl but here she is, getting those butterfly's back like she used to, her smiles brings his one's back...

... He's not sure what it is, sure he believes in love and stuff but he's not sure that people can fall in love this quickly, he's a man of faith, God has a plan for them all but he's not that much of a man of faith, even that only goes so far, Hailee caught him staring at her though and it made her cheeks heat up a little.

Hailee: What?

Tristan shook his head telling her it was nothing, Hailee smiled back, tucking her hair behind her ear, Tristan held his right hand out to her letting her take it with her left, both smile to each other again, this time Hailee wrapped his arm in hers as they walked, letting her head rest on his shoulder, Tristan didn't seem to mind or tell her not to do it, even when the Smackdown GM caught up with them.

Nick: Tristan! Glad I caught you, listen it's about your match tonight. We've had to change some things around so instead, it'll be a promo...

Tristan and Hailee looked to him as he told them the news, Tristan obviously didn't expect that and was looking forward to his first match inside a WWE ring but if he has to wait then so be it, the plan was for Logan to back out of it and instead Austin Theory took his place, but apparently that's not going to happen now, which again, isn't an issue.

Nick: ... I know you had your hopes up but just do what you gotta do and we'll work something out.

Tristan agreed, he didn't want to agree of course but plans are plans and if they change to make room for someone else to get some screen time then that's fine, at least he's not being cut completely, the timing's just changing, nothing wrong with that, Tristan's all for helping others get more opportunities, if he has to lose a little time because of that then so be it.