Chapter 3: Party Set-Up!

=========================

Tristan has made it back to LA, he's spent a few weeks of this year so far here, mainly taking his time off to enjoy the sun and sea here, he lives down in Texas with the rest of his family, only some of them are pissed at him for not saying he was signing with the WWE, not pissed as in angry but they wanted to be there for him when and if he did make it, trying to tell them that just them watching and supporting is enough, because it is, tonight however isn't a night where he's going to worry about it since he made it to Zac's place, he could do with a small party to take his mind of the wild past few days.

Zac: Great, you made it!

Tristan smiled as he walked through the door, his hands in his pockets as Zac walked towards him, Tristan literally only decided to come to this thing yesterday, he was so close to not bothering, not because he didn't like this or didn't want to see his friend but because he wasn't in the mood for meeting new people.

Zac: I have someone I want you to meet.

That's another thing, all of them seem to be on this mission to help him meet someone, does he want to, sure of course he does but he believes that he'll meet that special someone when he meets them, call him crazy but he's a believer in finding his own path, he was raised as a man of faith, sure he has his own beliefs but he thinks everything happens for a reason.

Tristan: Come on. I thought this was just a party... 

Zac already has a drink and his left arm around Tristan's shoulder's leading him through the party, there's a few other celebs around, he already knows a few of them from meeting them through Zac and other's but not all of them, most he met on the red carpet for "The Iron Claw", he's been to other premiers as well but that was the only movie he actually helped make.

Tristan: ... Did Brandi get you to do this?

Tristan stopped as he looked to him, Tristan introduced Zac and a few others into his world of wrestling, Zac has even been to a few shows and has said he's going to try and get to Detroit this Friday to see his Smackdown Debut, Zac sighed and put his arm back around Tristan and walked him towards where that person is waiting.

Zac: What no, of course not... Okay maybe, but we just want to help that's all. What's the worse that could happen?

Tristan chuckled, Brandi really is like a big sister to him, he does have older sister's but their not really that close, not as close as Tristan is to his brothers, mother and father, not that they dislike each other or anything, they are just totally different people, the girls don't enjoy the wrestling world as much as the boys do.

Tristan: If this goes badly, you can consider this friendship over.

Zac: Understood.

They weren't being serious, just a little friendly banter as Zac let Tristan go, Tristan took his drink from him which Zac seemed heartbroken about but waved it off, Tristan needed it more then he did anyway so instead he just went over to who he wanted Tristan to meet, holding both her shoulders as he stood behind her before they both turned to see Tristan...