Chapter 1: Wrestlemania XL!

*This doesn't mean the Vote's over, it's still going, I just got bored and tossed this together, let me know what you think and how excited you are for this story! Take Care & Enjoy!*

=========================

It's the biggest Night of the Year, Sunday, Wrestlemania XL, Philadelphia, history will be made tonight and it's going to come at a cost, the cost is Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns leaving it all in the ring, till Jimmy Uso felt the need to get involved, saving his Cousin from a "Cross Rhodes", Roman dropped as did Cody, Jimmy tried to get his Cousin back into the fight but before he could, his twin brother Jey, came to even the odds...

... Jey has been wanting the Bloodline to crumble for months now, ever since Jimmy turned his back on his own Twin for whatever reason, it was Jimmy's idea to turn on Roman to begin with, so this was personal, even after defeating Jimmy in Night 1 of the event, Jey was more then happy to bring another beat down to his brother, both meeting on the ramp but it was Jey who got the upper hand, taking Jimmy further and further up the ramp, till they got into position, Jey speared his brother off the ramp and into two tables just below, the crowd loved it and cheered for Cody getting some back-up.

The cheers turned back to Cody as he got Roman again, set up for "Cross Rhodes", only this time it was Solo that came to the Tribal Chief's aid, the cheers turned too boo's as Solo delivered a Spike to Cody, turning to his cousin, Solo barked at Roman to get to his feet and to end this, Roman has every intention of doing so, climbing to his feet, Solo picked up Cody, together the Bloodline made Cody feel a Spike and a Spear at the same time, Cody hit hard as Roman made the cover.

Charles/Crowd: 1!... 2!...

Cody kicked out at 2.9 stopping the referee Charles Robinson from ending the fight, Solo was pissed and Roman is beginning to doubt himself, Solo started to stalk Cody, waiting for a striking time but it never came because Cody was out of it, he only kicked out from pure instincts, before Solo could do anything else, someone from his past came back to haunt him...

... John Cena has returned to take his payback against the Bloodline and the man who took him out at Crown Jewel, the crowd cheered for the 16x World Champion as he charged the ring and took the fight to Solo, John showed no ring rust as he made the Enforcer of the Bloodline look like a Girls Scout, Solo tired to fight back but Cena just sent him out the ring.

Before going after him, John Cena saw Roman getting to his feet and figured, "Fuck it", Roman's been a pain in the ass to John for years, so it was bitter sweet watching Cena deliver an "Attitude Adjustment" to the Tribal Chief, leaving the ring, with both Cody and Roman now out of it, he focused back on Solo wiping the Spanish Announcer's table clear before hoisting the Samoan onto his shoulders and giving him the same treatment as he did Roman, only the table crumbled under Solo, taking him out of the fight...

... John didn't get much time to enjoy this moment as "The Brahma Bull" came out the curtain, Cena watched as one of his greatest rivals marched towards the ring, shouting and tossing the trash, John didn't seem too fazed and instead met The Rock face to face in the ring, flashbacks to Wrestlemania 28 flashed through people's heads before Cena went for a blow, only "The Final Boss" saw it coming and sent the men who's twice the guy he is into the mat with a "Rock Bottom", Cena rolled out of harms way just as The Rock saw Cody starting to stir, it was then he unbuckled the weight strap around his waist with the words "Mama Rhodes" written on it, The Rock promised that he'd cover the strap in Cody's blood and his mother's tears, so he waited for his chance...