Chapter 4

Four months later, tomorrow is Jessica's and Sarah's birthday to say they are excited is a understatement.
We are having dinner with their family them knowing I will mate and mark them in a few hours. After dinner, Jessica and Sarah look up to me and say, "Let's go to our room and watch movies." we are halfway through our second movie, and the clock strikes 12. I take Jessica's and Sarah's hands and ask, "Are you two sure you want to be mated to me for the rest of your lives?" Yes, baby, they both say at the same time we love you, and you are our mate. we will be by your side for the rest of our lives.

I pick them up and take them to bed. We undressed each other, slowly nibbling and kissing the whole time. I look down at Jessica she is stunningly beautiful, I lean down, kiss her, and then I kiss the nape of her neck where I will mark her and continue down her body to her belly which will carry my pups, work my way down kissing and licking her clit licking her sweet honey Lucifer saying "MINE ALL MINE" . Jessica, yes, baby, I am all yours. I look over to Sarah, and she is watching us playing with herself. I growl at her, and she blushes at me.

I look up to Jessica. Are you ready, my love? Yes, make me yours. I move up put my cock at her entrance and slowly push it in the pleasure and love on her face was all I needed to push myself all the way in she gasped I just stayed there for a little bit to let her get used to me. Then I started moving in and out slowly at first, then speeded up slowly as she became weter and weter, then I felt her tensing up I new she was going to cum soon I leaned over her kissed her hard then just as she was going to cum I felt Lucifer come forward my canines extend and I claimed my mate she screamed in pleasure as she came and I marked her. Then, as I was at my limit, she leaned up and bit my mark again causing my explosion in side her coating her insides with my seed, Iove you more than you will ever know I said. I lay over my shuddering mate and look over to Sarah and say are you ready to be my mate my love. All I here is, yes, I have been ready for the last year.

I pull myself off of Jessica and move over to a vary horny Sarah. I settle above her and take her in. I say you are so beautiful, my love. I am going to eat you up. All she did was blush. I started kissing her and letting my hands rome over her body, getting to know every part of her. I nibbled on where I was going to mark her, making her moan with pleasure.
working down her chest sucking her nipples biting sucking my way down to her pussy. Beautiful I say licking her and sucking her clit causing her to moan more, she is very wet I work my way back up to look her I the eye as I enter her she has nothing but love in her eyes. I am all the way in her and just letting her get used to my size I begin to move and she moves with me her excitement is causing Lucifer to go nuts we pump her harder I feel she is about to cum I let Lucifer come forward and extend my canines marking Sarah and making her mine forever.
I lick her mark closing the wound then I am at my limit Sara marks me I feel her canines hit bone she bit me so hard after the shock the pleasure kicked in and I came coating her insides with my seed. Goddess, I love you. I love you too, "she says with a very satisfied look on her face. I roll over, so I am between the pulling them, so they are lying on each shoulder. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life.

Lying with both my mates asleep on me, I can feel my power gaining by minute, being mated has bonded us and increased my power an I am sure there's will be as well. Lucifer, I am excited to see what their lycans look like so am I he said, their physical bodies will change as well they will be taller and bigger by morning being mated to a full blooded lycan has its perc's he says.

With that I close my eyes and just enjoy the bond we have made with each other. I love them so much that it literally hurts. I never thought that could be a thing, but here I am living it. Goodnight, my loves, and thank you, Moon Goddess, for all you have given me.

I wake up the next day to my mates, giving me the best blow job ever. Before I knew what was happening, I was blowing my load all over their faces. They were licking my cum off themselves and giggling, that's a nice way to wake up. I look down at them they have both changed tall more muscular, and both are as beautiful as ever. Good Goddess, I love you two. We get up and head to the shower. I admire their marks 3 stars around a full moon with a crown on the moon. I tell them I wonder why they look like that. Jessica says the three stars are us the Moon with a crown means we are Royalty. We finished showering. I have them were sun dresses that show off their marks. I wear a workout shirt that shows mine as well.

We head down to breakfast, an unfamiliar sent hit my nose I move both girls behind my back as I duck to go under the door Frame to the dinning hall. As I enter, I pause the Alpha isn't at the head of the table. Someone else's is, and it's unnerving. As I enter, they stand and stare at me and my mates he starts to growl at seeing their marks on them. I growl very loud and very deep warning to him. He stares at me and actually looks at their marks and realizes some how I am from the royal blood line. He is just staring at me, I say, "Get a good look, are you done yet?" I don't think he liked that because two guards started towards me. I grabbed each of them by the neck and lifted them up and said, "That would be a mistake!" as I threw them like dolls.

He asked Alpha Max, who is this that dares challenges me. Alpha says this is Jack, my daughter's mate. There, mate, my son was supposed to be mated to Jessica. How could you let this happen?

I am there fated mate I said then I took the charm off the seer gave me and my Arora flooded out causing everyone in the room but my mates to drop to there knees. What are you, he says?

Me, I am the only purebred lycan left in the world and your king. Impossible, he says, struggling to stand up, I would have sensed your presence. Thank the charm for that dulling my powers.

At that moment, I shift to my almost eight foot tall lycan, my name is Lucifer. I am the first one. My soul is over two thousand years old, and from what I have seen, you have done nothing but run my kingdom into the ground. The dining room is silent they all even the kings son, and the king are bowing and cowering to me. I shift back to my human form and say I think challenges are in order. I have the right as the true air to the thrown to challenge you for it. If my history is right, you have no choice but to accept, but if you do, you may die. Lucifer doesn't like you much, and I am having a hard time controlling him.

I, Jackson Connolly, challenge you, King of the wolf's, for the crown of king. A collective gasp is heard through the dining hall. Alpha Max will be the witness for our fight. If you don't want to fight, relinquish control to me now, and it will save your life.

You can't just challenge me like that. There is no precedence for your challenge other than your claim of coming from Royalty. If you check my mark and my mates mark, both have the crown around the moon, which you know signifies royalty. If I am not mistaken, your chosen mates mark and yours do not have the crown on the moon. If you had not gone against the Moon Goddess for so many generations, you would still have the crown. But taking chosen mates to keep alliances has weekend your blood line at this point. You are barely an Alpha wolf.

But before the challenge we have to celebrate my mates 18th birthday and that starts with breakfast. My mates omega handmaids bring out their meals. I don't let anyone I don't know prepare their food. They call me paranoid. I say I am protective very protective. We eat breakfast without any conversation with the king and his son, who just glares at us.

I ask the kings son, so what is the problem? You thought you would come here and take Jessica with you as you can see that will not be happening. You should spend your time looking for your fated mate. The Moon Goddess does not make mistakes. He just glares at me. You have already found no, don't tell me you rejected her. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that revelation. So tell me, what was her rank where you found her? He said Gamma. Is the bond broken, or is there something there I said with sympathy, which surprised him. I think there is a sliver still there. I will always advocate for the fated mate bond no matter who or where they come from.

He looked at me and asked, "Will you help me I got up, went over to him, and said yes to get your fated mate, I will go to the ends of the earth to help you.

My father laughed at me when I told him I found my fated mate he said I have a better mate planned for you." I didn't want this. I knelt down to him and said I could feel your heart break. I am sorry. Is your mate here? No back home call your Gamma have him bring her here. Ok, I will. We will sort this out, I tell him.

My name is Alex. And you may call me Jack Alex. Nice to meet you. I have to say I am sorry for what is going to happen to your father later today. From what I have seen, I am surprised this didn't happen sooner.

Alex let me introduce you to my mates. This is Jessica and Sarah. And we are going to celebrate their birthday today. Would you like to join us. He reluctantly said yes and off we went to enjoy our day