Chapter 6

We left 9am sharp, my mates Linda Alex and Abigail were in the presidential limo with me two of the royal guard warriors were up front there was a black SUV in front and back with guards In them. We pulled up to the pack borders the captain of the guard told me they would be ready.

We pull up to the pack house. The captain of my guard opens my door, and I step out and tower over Alpha Tristan. Who the hell are you? I am your king, and you will treat me as such! Kneel now. I don't know you why would I kneel to you right as he said it I shifted into my lycan and let my aurora flow out, he instinctively fell to his knees as everyone else did as well.

I am King Jackson Connolly, the true king of lycan and werewolf kind, and you will learn your place in front of me. The 20 royal guards that are stationed there come before me and kneeled. I tell them to go to the dungeon and get Brandon he is the Beta's son. Yes, sir, they said and ran off. Tristan asked, "Why do you want Brandon?" I pick him up by his neck like a pup and say he is your new Alpha! Just then, Linda steps out of the car. Hello, father. He looks at Linda with disdain in his eyes. Why are you here? She will be the Luna of your pack, and you will be in the dungeon.
Over my dead body, he yells, "That can be arranged if you don't keep quiet."

Brandon is brought in he is very skinny but alive, and Linda sees him and begins to cry. My patience with Alpha Tristan was gone. I picked him up to my eye level and said in the voice of Lucifer. I, King Jackson, King of all Werewolves and lycans, strip you of your Alpha title and demote you to common omega and sentence you to life in the dungeon under the same pretenses as Brandon. He screamed and wailed but had no power anymore. My guards drug him to the dungeon. I turned to Brandon I King Jackson make you Alpha of your pack after you had recovered and marked and mated Linda. Linda you will be Alpha until then.  My royal guards will stay until that time to keep the peace.

His mate came running out to her daughter Linda and asked what was happening. One look at her. I could see she had been beaten. Lucifer growls again. My mates are there with her telling her what is happening. She came to me and bowed down. I grabbed her before she could bow and hugged her and said I am so sorry we didn't get here sooner. I look at her and ask if she is a fated mate or chosen she said forced. I looked at her and said I had the power to remove the mark and the bond. All the pain would be put on Tristan she said please, he deserves to rot in there. I removed her bond, and the weight of the world lifted off her shoulders. Linda and her said thank you and went back to the pack house. They turned around and my Sargent said mate I looked, and he was looking at Linda's mom she looked at him and said mate they embraced she needed to heal and be looked after. I told my Sargent he could stay with his men and with his mate till she was ready to move to the royal pack. He bowed and said, "Thank you, my king." I told Linda I wanted to get back before nightfall she said thank you for everything again. I hugged her, and we headed home.

On the way home talking with Alex, he told me he can never thank me enough for what I have done for him and his mother. I told him this is why the Moon Goddess gave me Lucifer to bring honor back to the Werewolf nation. My mates both said they are really proud of how I have handled the situations I have been thrown into. I told them thank you, and there are going to be way more to come.

As I was sitting there, Lucifer is humming in my head. What the hell is wrong with you? stop humming. He kept going. I talk again. What's going on, he looks at our mate's and takes a deep breath and puts my nose in each of their necks, and says pups. Then he starts purring, and they both cuddle into me and say, "What is Lucifer up to? I tell them you smell different. Lucifer says pups. They both and Abigail let out an excited scream. How does he know? He says your sent has changed just slightly, but it's the only thing that would change it. They are very excited to get home to tell their mom. Lucifer continued to purr to them the hole ride home.

Within the next week, we had everything packed and were ready to move. My mates were pregnant and very happy. I told them that when we get to the royal pack, we will plan the coronation for us to take the thrown, and I want it done before you two are showing too much. They laughed and said thank you for thinking of us.

Alpha Max was standing in front of the pack house. As we came out, he looked at me and said. Jack, I am very proud of how far you have come in such a short time, and I am proud to call you my king. Max, you are my mentor and my father-in-law. I am just happy to have you by my side throughout all of this and look forward to our future, and I look forward to seeing my grandpup's he says to me. Yes, sir, I am excited about that myself.

Jack, my trackers have found hints of your sister in a pack in Wyoming. Pack, why would she be in a pack and what pack! Lucifer was pushing through worried about our sister. I don't know yet, but I do k own she is there. Have them do whatever is needed to find my sister this is a Royal decree. Yes, Jack, my son, we will find her.

We all say our goodbyes I get my mates in the limo and Alex and his mate join us, the royal guards pack into the many vehicles they brought we left the pack behind us and drive forward to our future. I ask Jessica and Sarah if they are excited to be my Queens, yes, but we are very nervous if what if we fail? I know we can't be perfect, but you two were made to be luna's being a queen is no different just lot more people to take care of and I know you two can do it. I love both of you, and part of my strength is yours. You have the power of my Lycan ancestral power. You have beta Abigail to help you as well.
Abigail gave them both a reassuring looking held both their hands. Abigail said I grew up in the castle. My parents were gammas to the old king, we will do this together.

I looked to Alex and said, "How do you think the transition will go?" He said it should go good, not many in the royal court liked my father he didn't have any of the power you do and was more of a figurehead anyway. With that said, we will have to probably put down a few that will not like the change. The royal court is going to lose most of their power, they most of the day to day running of the castle and the locations of funds to help the different packs.

After the coronation, we will visit every pack and make sure they are true to the way of the Moon Goddess. Greed, corruption, and going against the sacred fated mating bond will no longer be tolerated. Being in love and mated to a chosen mate is way different than being forced.

I get a message from one of my guards we will be home in a couple of hours. I am getting mixed signals from some of the palace guards, my king. If something is going on at the palace, we need to be prepared. Tell the guards that are behind the two protection SUVs to go ahead. We will be behind them.

As we pull through the town, people bow as the limo goes by. Coming up to the castle, it is magnificently beautiful. "Just as I imagined, I said." We pulled up to the front entrance. I asked Alex, who was waiting out front , the kings old beta, he said. He is standing there wearing my crown with guards all around him.
Before I let my guard let me out, I remove my clothes and shift into my Lycan in the car. Alex, I will never get used to seeing that he smiles at me.

My driver gets out and opens my door. I step out, and there is shock throughout the crowd.
My name is Jackson Connally. I am the true king of the Werewolf nation. I let my aurora flow like water to all that are around me they all drop to their knees in an instant.

I walk up the stairs to the man wearing my crown. So let me introduce you to my Lycan Lucifer. Lucifer's voice comes thru. I am Lucifer, the first one! I have been sent by the Moon Goddess to bring this nation back to its former glory, greed corruption, and breaking her sacred mating bonds will no longer be tolerated and will be punished by death.

I picked up the former Beta by his neck and broke it in one swift move. I let him fall to the ground in heap.
People were shocked, but I didn't care a little fear goes along way. I make my way back to the car and get my mates out. Let me introduce my mates, Queen Jessica and Queen Sarah. No one dared to say anything. I released everyone from my aurora and let them stand still in my silver Lycan, form no one looked me in the eye as I towered over all of them by a foot or more.

The guards that came with me moved the crowd, and we made our way inside. Alex, well, that's one way to make an entrance. What would you have had me do differently? I asked. Maybe not kill him to start with. The disrespect he showed my Lycan was intolerable. Lucifer was pissed off, and a little fear goes a long way. He said I suppose you are right, but don't kill any more ranked members of your court. We will see, we will see. I tell him as we walk inside.