Chapter 8

I went back to my office and told the gaurds to bring the two wolves we found earlier in the day.
They came into my office and sat down.
I need to know what is happening in your pack. I would rather you tell me than use my aurora on you to compel you to speak.

Who is the Alpha of the Cresent Moon pack?

It is now Alpha Malcom he just got the title he was the beta of the pack.

What happened to the old Alpha?

Malcom killed him under suspicious sercomestances.

What was the old Alpha's name, and where is his Luna?

Alpha Logan and his Luna is Stacey.

What has happened to Stacey?

Alpha Malcom has beat her and her son, who we were chasing, trying to get them to submit to him.

I growled very loudly, scaring the two in front of me.
The Luna got her son Logan Jr. out of the pack house and told him to run here, I would guess. We were commanded to chase and bring him back.

Who else was with Malcoms in the overthrowing of Alpha Logan?

Malcom's son Brandon the Gamma and his family were thrown in the dungeon.

Were due you to fit into this?

We are mates and have trained as trackers under Alpha Logan. We were commanded to chase after him we didn't want to, but we had to.
I am sorry this has happened to your pack. I will make it right.

I linked my gaurds to get a small garrison of my troops ready we are going to the Cresent Moon pack.
I linked my mates and told them what is going on and that one of them needed to come with me. Sarah said she would meet me at the car.

There were 5 SUVs rushing to the borders of the Cresent Moon pack. My mate Sarah still growling at the two that were chasing the pup, took all my mental focus to calm her, and told her he is safe and they didn't want to chase him. I know, but still, I am angry. I know, baby, but I will make an example out of this so-called Alpha.

As we pulled up to the pack gates, there were no gaurds. I dropped two of my gaurds to watch the gates. We drove straight to the pack house. I shift into Lucifer as I step out Sarah right behind me. As I walk through the front door, I smell roses and chocolate. My mate Sarah says, "What is that smell roses and chocolate." I said MATE our mate. I run through the pack house to the kitchen where there is a man whipping our mate. I roar at the same time as Sarah roars at him. I grab him and throw him across the kitchen he crashes into a cabinet, and my gaurds grab him imedently. I look down, and my mate is bloody and brused. I bend over with a crying Sarah.
I pick her up, and Lucifer starts licking her, healing her cuts and bruises. She looks at Lucifer and says that tickles. I start purring at her, and she hugs me and says, "You are a lycan. I thought they were extinct. "
It's a long story, my little mate. We will have time to talk about that later.

Sarah looks at her, and they say mate at the same time while I set Luna Stacey down, and Sarah holds onto her. We have your son he made it the royal pack my our other mate Jessica is with him our Lycans have imprinted with him and consider him our son he is still resting after his ordeal. She started to cry, my little mate. Don't cry. I am here for you and always will be. I will protect you and our son no matter what happens.

I turn to see Malcom. Malcom, you have a lot of explaining to do. It's Alpa Malcom to you. I push my aurora out towds him he is forced to his knees.
I, King Jackson Connolly, remove and revoke any and all titles given or, in your case, have taken. I pronounce you Rouge and will be tried as one.
At the same time, his son comes in the room
charges at me. I grabbed him by his neck and lifted him off the ground. I said the same to him and threw him at his father. The gaurds grabbed him and took them both away.