Chapter 9

We decided to just have the royal pack present for our coronation to the thrown. The main reason I want to surprise inspect every pack to see how they are run and how their people are governed. My mates Logan and I are standing on a platform above the very large crowd below. The oldest of the five elders started the ceremony. I elder Brandon of the Royal pack welcome you all to the crowning of Alpha King Jackson Connolly and his mates Luna Queens Jessica, Sarah, and Stacey. Loud cheering erupts from the crowd. King Jackson, do you swear to uphold the laws passed down from the Moon Goddess? I do. Do you swear to protect the people of your pack and your subjects from the other packs from foran and domestic threats. I do.
My mates say the same words to the elder.
I, Elder Brandon, crown you, Jackson Connolly King of werewolf and Lycan kind, I crown Jessica, Sarah and Stacey Queens and Luna's of all Werewolves and Lycans.

I spoke after Elder Brandon crowned us. I am Jackson Connolly. Some of you know me, and some don't. I have been blessed with the honor of being your alpha and king. I promise to all of you to bring the corruption in our community to a stop. To make sure the fated mate bond is nurtured and shaped to be the gift the Moon Goddess meant it to be. Forced mate bonds will not be tolerated and will be terminated by me with the pain of the break going to the one that forced the bond.
I also want you to know the true me. I want you to meet my Lycan Lucifer. Lucifer is the first Lycan the Moon Goddess put on this earth he is a true king and a better companion for me. At that, I removed my jacket shirt and shoes. I shift into Lucifer he stands almost 8 feet tall compared to a werewolf he makes them look like pups. All silver, he is a true king.
Lucifer howls loud it shakes the ground and the heavens the crowd the elders my mates the children all feel the raw power radiating off of Lucifer and kneel to him. Lucifer says, "Stand, let's celebrate this momentus day." I walk through the crowd, shaking hands, talking with kids as a lycan. I don't need people being afraid of me after seeing and talking with my people. I shift back and put spare clothes on the elders, and staff have put together quite the feast for the people of our pack and the very few we have invited.

Alpha Max, my father-in-law, walks up to me. Son, I have been watching you, and my daughters have told me some of what you have been up to the short time you have been here. I want you to know how proud I am of you.
Thank you, sir. I have only done what is right and what you have taught me. Without your guidance, help, and love, you and your family have shown me I wouldn't be the man I am today at that I hugged him.
Prince Logan ran up to me with some other kids. Can I go play with my new friends? I look down at the other children and say to them, "Don't get into any trouble, and all at once, they say no, sir." Logan hugs me, thank you, and runs off. I link a few gaurds to watch Prince Logan from a distance. Let him play with his new friends.

We are all having a wonderful night. All of a sudden, I hear a scream. Logan Lucifer yells. I run to Logan, and he is hot, screaming in pain. Lucifer, what is happening? He is shifting how he is only 5 years old.
I don't know, but he is shifting. My mates show up next. I tell them Logan is shifting they gasp how. I don't know. We just have to comfort him. I rub his back and tell him, "Let your wolf take over. Just let go, Logan. As he lets go, his wolf comes forward he is black as night, almost blue he is buetifull. Lucifer shifts into his wolf so we can talk with his wolf. Pup, what is your name, he says, Gabriel. Gabriel, I am Lucifer. I may not be his biological father, but I have imprinted on him. He is my son. What made you shift so early? The Moon Goddess sent me early. I am yours and Stacey's blessing. Yes, you are my son. Yes, you are. Your mom is worried sick. Let's shift back and talk with her, ok? How do I shift back? Let Logan have control back, and you will shift. We both shifted back, and my mates were checking over Logan he was so tired. Let's get him to bed.

I turned to talk with the kids he was playing with they all had worried looks on their faces. A little boy asked, "Is Logan ok?" Yes, he is he shifted early. We don't know why, but he did he is very tired, and we are going to put him to bed. Can we play tomorrow again? Yes, you can. I think he would enjoy that. Have your parents bring you to the palace tomorrow for lunch. We will have lots of fun.

At that, I make my way back to the castle and my mates.

As I walked into Landons room, my mates were just finishing tucking him in they kissed him goodnight and walked out of his room. Stacey, are you ready to shift into your Lycan? Yes, I am just nervous, is all.
Well, let's go into the woods behind the castle so you can shift Lucifer is very excited to see your Lycan.

We walked outside, and the Moon was full high in the sky. I said, Are you ready, my love? Yes, she said, and she transformed into a beautiful gold Lycan. You are truly stunning, my love, as I transformed into Lucifer.

Lucifer rubbed on and played with Stacey's Lycan named Athena. Jessica and Sarah watched. I knew they wanted to run and play with us, but being pregnant with our pups, they couldn't. Lucifer called them to us, and we rubbed our sent all over them. As we shifted back, we headed back inside.
My father inlaw Alpha Max stopped me. We found her she is in the Split Rock pack in Wyoming it's about a five hour drive.