Chapter 7

As we walk into the castle, my mates tell me to shift back to my human, I do, and Sarah brings me a pair of shorts. Alex informs me that our luggage will be taken to our room. I tell him to lead the way.

Holding my mates going up th biggest stair case I have ever seen. Jessica, it's just beautiful. Alex, in front of our room, opens the door. The room smells funny. I tell him, have it cleaned before we move in? I don't want to smell anyone's scent in there. Yes, my King, he says. Can you take us to a guest room for us to change and rest for a bit, please? Yes, follow me. I had two Omega's that are my mates hand maidens stay and help with the room. Alex, they don't need to stay. I have Omega's coming to clean it. I said I trust them they stay. Yes, my King, he said I said Alex when it's just us call me Jack. I will try Jack.

We made it I to a room to rest and change a few of our bags were delivered, I plopped down on the bed and let out a big sigh. My mates laid down on each side of me and asked what was wrong. Did I make a mistake coming here? I don't want to fail.you or our people, I guess I am just worried about failing. They both at the same time had the same answer baby you were chosen by the Moon Goddess herself to guide and lead our people to a new brighter future, and we will both be by your side to help lead. Thank you, my Queens. I love you and couldn't do this without you. I lay there thinking Sarah slips my shorts off and starts giving me head. So good, I say. Jessica is kissing and stripping out of her clothes she swings a leg over my head and rides my face while I eat her so good I tell her. Sarah stops taking off her clothes and then riding me for all she has. Both my mates are moaning and cum at the same time and fall off me. I sit up and pull Jessica around so I am on top of her and enter her she let's out a pleasurable scream.
I finish in her, and she lets out a moan of satisfaction.

We laid there for about 20 minutes. I said, "Let's shower and head to the kitchen." We opened the door, and two Omega hand maidens were there waiting for us. I asked, "Are you two hungry they both say yes, well, let's go find some lunch." They stayed behind during my mates as we went to the kitchen.
We find the kitchen as I walk in. The staff stops and stares for a min before bowing with respect. I ask my
Mates and I need some lunch? One of the kitchen staff guided me through a set of double doors to the lunch room where a very large table is I sit at the head of the table, my mates on either side of me there hand maids wait behind us. I ask my mates maids to please prepare us for lunch, and they nod and leave. As we wait, I link Alex. we are in the dining hall. he said I would be right there.

Alex arrives as a few more people come in. He makes introductions. I learned that one of the younger people is the gammas son Rick and his mates brother. Alex tells me he was going to be his Gamma when he would replace his father. I said if you trust him, I will make him my Gamma. Alex said yes I trust him," we grew up together his sister is my mate their families are very food people." I look over to Rick and ask him to come over to me he stands as I do. I stare into his eyes, Lucifer says, "You have a good soul, and he likes you. Will you be my Gamma. He said yes my King, it would be an honor to serve you and your Queens. At that, my maids bring out our food and we eat lunch. My maids tell me our room is finished and we head back upstairs to see our new room. As we leave the dining room, someone grabs Sarah by the arm, starts to pull her away, and I grow and lunge for him. What are you doing touching what is mine? My aurora smashed against him, making him whine. I have the man by the neck. Alex yells, "Don't kill him."
Why did he touch my Queen. Well, let him breathe, and he will tell you? I released him, and he fell to the ground. Sarah rubbed my arm said reel in your aurora. I did as she said and waited.

He stood up and bowed, I am very sorry my King, your mates, looks like one of the maids that work here in the castle. I was mistaken. I am very sorry it won't happen again.

I asked what is your duties here? He said I am George, the head buttler. I make sure everything here in the castle runs smoothly.

I want a staff meeting. Everyone who works here is to attend they need to know who we are so no one touches what is MINE! Sarah walks to the older gentleman and says it's ok he is a Lycan and very possessive. I scowl at her, making Sarah and Jessica giggle.

We had our meeting with the staff we were introduced to everyone, then went to our room to settle in.

We have been in the castle a couple of weeks now, and my mates have made our room a very nice den. I have learned not to move anything around or, as I would say it the pregnant hormones come out and I get scolded. I have fallen into my duties as king. Next week is my coronation. I decided to keep it to just the royal pack as I want to visit every pack and inspect them myself.

After we had a nice breakfast I told my mates let's go for a walk it's beautiful outside they both agreed and we decided to walk to the North.

As we get closer to the border, my mates are antsy. I ask what is wrong? They both say our Lycans say they smell something. Just to be safe, I make sure to have the royal guard who is never far from use just out of sight to come a little closer. Then I hear a scream it's a child coming from the north, and then  Lucifer says, "Pups in trouble, save him now!" My mates start running towards the pup in trouble. I move in front of them after running for a few minutes. I see him a male pup about three years old. He has been beaten cuts and bruises all over Lucifer gives out a growl. My mates start crying. Who would do that to a pup?

He ran straight to me and collapsed in my arms. Lucifer says he is alone protect the pup. I gave him to my mates, and they began to pur to soothe him. Just then, two wolves come out of the clearing towards us. I roar at them. They stopped big eyed Lucifer had shifted into his Lycan form, and yelled shift now!
They shifted into their human forms. The two were no older than 18 newly shifted to wolves themselves. I ask why are you chasing the pup?

Our Alpha asked us to catch him. Why has he been beaten? We didn't do it the new Alpha did.
Let's start over what pack are you from? The male said the Cresent Moon pack. I asked Sarah isn't that just south of your dad's pack? She answered yes.
Get the pup to the infirmary. I linked the doctor, and he will meet you two there. My mates nodded and ran off with their gaurds in tow.

You two follow me. Do you have any clothes? I turn and laugh. I suppose we should get you some. We stopped at the tree line, getting shorts and shirts from a stash.

Let me introduce myself. I am King Jackson Connolly.
They both dropped to their knees. I am sorry, my King, we didn't know. You meet my mates, my Queens Sarah and Jessica. Two mates? They are identical twins. The moon goddess blessed me.

We went to my office and started talking. I get a link from my doctor. My king, you need to come to the pack hospital. Why? Your mates are very aggressive. On my way.

Gaurds, take these two to the dining hall, get them some food, and watch them. I will be back to talk with them in a while.

I rush to the hospital, I hear and feel the anger rolling off my mates. As I enter the room, Jessica is holding the pup being very protective, and Sarah is standing in front of them growling. You can feel the power rolling of both of them. If they weren't pregnant, they would have shifted by now. I ran to them. What is wrong, my mates? He poked him, and he bleed. We can't let them hurt him! Your Lycans have imprinted on the pup the urge to protect and nurture is overwhelming our judgment. Jessica hand me the pup she did, and I laid him the hospital bed. We need the doctors and nurses to treat him. He will be ok. I promise my mates. I turn to the doctor be very careful and do not make him bleed. A female Lycans are very protective of their young and my mates, and my Lycan have imprinted on him as ours. The doctor said I will my king. I am sorry, I didn't k know.

I went to my mates and sat with them, holding and cuddling them to make them feel better as they growled and scowled at the very afraid doctor and nurses. After they had the pup stable, I let my mates go comfort him they each layed on the sides of him purring to soothe him. I kissed them and told them I would be back. I need to deal with the two wolves chasing him.