FRENEMIES EVERMORE

Hello dear readers, as you can see this is my first story so if you sight any mistake pls be sure to let me know in the comments section ❤️❤️ And don't forget to follow, vote and comment 🥺🥺 plss.

                 SUNDAY, 7:15 PM
                        AT HOME
The air turned black all around me as i was wandering through the graveyard it felt like somethimg watching me. I sat down on a wooden bench wearing a wine coat over a red armless gown with my hands tucked inside my pockets as I stared at the floor and a shrill voice echoed in the haze calling my name '' mia", ''mia'', as i stood up in confusion pondering who could be calling my name so loud I turned my back  and I saw Emily walking up to me, she was dressed in a black sleeveless gown carrying her cuddly dog.
        ''oh, hey emily'', i said ,hi she replied and ''why are you out here'' she asked ''cause i am bored so I came out here " what's up with the dog", as I collected the dog from her, i actually like dogs and I have been longing to have one ''so the dog will be with me for this night okay'' i said okay, take her, take her she said, see you in school tomorrow I said, as I went inside with the dog.

                    MONDAY - 7: 50 AM
                    AT MY LOCKER
       I just got to school a few minutes ago and the whole class are already buzzing about the excursion to Paris we are going for in two weeks time.

          But right now i'm so sleepy i can    barely keep my eyes open.

       I was so stressed out about having to attend the excursion to paris we are going for in two weeks that I barely got any sleep last night.

       Although emily's dog didn't help matters as much as i adore her, i'm starting to wish she had an ON/OFF switch because THAT DOG NEVER SLEEPS.

        And any time i drifted off to sleep she'd get bored and wants to play, it's her fault that i'm tired and will be sleepwalking from class to class. I'm almost too exhausted and even tired to worry about the excursion to Paris. I wish it were a very interesting and some real excursion for some Faraway places and fun places like maybe cannes, France!

         I'd really love to go for an excursion in cannes! Though paris is such a romantic and fun city!

          I was busy thinking about the excursion to paris when emily walked up to my locker, ''mia you will not believe what I am about to tell you"  she said , what is that, i asked her curiously, emberlynn is also attending the excursion to Paris, she said.

         This was so bizzare. I almost flipped out, i wanted to rush to the bathroom and scream. This excursion to Paris was already turning into a massive headache!

          Even though i felt overwhelmed i decided to handle my problem in a mature manner. So i went straight to the girls bathroom to scream and I had a complete meltdown!

          I came out and went back to my locker, i really hate the thought of going on an excursion with emberlynn.

            Emberlynn maxwell attends tesla stem international academy. she is a rattlesnake in lipgloss and blomd hair extensions.

          But you'll never believe this!
    According to the latest gossip, a few of the tesla stem international academy girls have been hating on emberlynn!

   I have no idea why she hate my guts!

        But all of these gets even stranger, i saw emberlynn last week at the shopping mall and she was hanging out with her  friends, I ran for my life immediately i saw her, cause if she had seen me my life would have been a mess that day.

       In the past month, emberlynn has stolen and read my diary not only that, she also gave her friends to read my diary, she embarrassed me in front of my juniors.

              Like who does that?!!

After i transferred and  i was hoping i'd never have to see her face again.

                   But noooooo!!!

        In two weeks time i'll be stuck attending the excursion to paris with a bitch.
       But i am still thankful emily is by my side, i can get through just about anything.